Analyzing Process Bottlenecks Tools

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Maybe it's being a while but... give a try to logykopt-schema (SCHEMA) is very useful software in terms of planning and scheduling. For example, for injection molding, you can have several production lines, and several thousands of part numbers and still be able to simulate the production for over a period, and also to restrict some of the resources: molds, machines, wait times, downtimes, maintenance. It is also packed with Execution and control tools such as OEE, OTIF, and many more. The system is hosted on the cloud so it's easy to try.
What is your relationship with this company?

ironsuperhulk

Registered
I used Schema in my last job as a production planner in Cd Juarez, it was nice, I loved the details of the solution and also the attention of the support team.

qualprod

Trusted Information Resource
Maybe it's being a while but... give a try to logykopt-schema (SCHEMA) is very useful software in terms of planning and scheduling. For example, for injection molding, you can have several production lines, and several thousands of part numbers and still be able to simulate the production for over a period, and also to restrict some of the resources: molds, machines, wait times, downtimes, maintenance. It is also packed with Execution and control tools such as OEE, OTIF, and many more. The system is hosted on the cloud so it's easy to try.
Thanks,
Great. I´ll try it, wonderful they are my neighbors, I didnt know, they are located in Monterrey Mexico.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
True. The constraints usually have the biggest piles of WIP in front of them. When they break down, everything comes to a screeching halt. Some constraints do require discrete event simulation to identify, but the vast majority are very well known by shop floor personnel.

Top Bottom