Any alternative method instead of using GR&R

Marynel

Starting to get Involved
May I know if there's any alternative method instead of using GR&R to ensure consistent data analysis of the machine? Thank you.

Marynel

Starting to get Involved
Thank you for your reply.
Actually this is an audit findings -OFI. The customer encourage us to perform GR&R study for our qc machine to ensure a consistent data analysis. Is the periodic maintenance inspection of the machine and zero complaints of the product can justify that GR&R is not needed at the moment. Thank you

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
What kind of “QC Analysis”. Is the machine measuring something? Is it performing some type of ‘visual’ inspection?

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Marynel: Which standard(s) are you required to be compliant to? Do you have Customer Specific Requirements that you must fulfill?

As a general statement, I am not aware of anything other than a GRR study to ensure the suitability of a piece of measuring equipment. Not to say that there ISN'T one, just that I've never heard of it.

Marynel

Starting to get Involved
Marynel: Which standard(s) are you required to be compliant to? Do you have Customer Specific Requirements that you must fulfill?

As a general statement, I am not aware of anything other than a GRR study to ensure the suitability of a piece of measuring equipment. Not to say that there ISN'T one, just that I've never heard of it.
Thanks for the reply, Ron. So far the customer encourage us to use GRR. No standard mentioned. The company complies with ISO 9001.

Top Bottom