Any diverging opinions regarding audit findings or conclusions must be resolved no later than the closing meeting

QE1993

Involved In Discussions
I think the original question is related to whether the client agrees with the audit findings and should be resolved no later than the closing meeting. I don't think it means that corrections or corrective actions must be taken no later than the closing meeting.
Yes, I agree. I was sharing a story about how because we didn't have an official closing meeting, we were not able to officially dispute the NCRs and still had to fill them out, even though we disagreed with them.

Jim Wynne

Super Moderator
See what Al said. It was about "divergent opinions" not corrective or corrective actions. Sometimes it's not possible to settle a difference of opinion until after the closing meeting.

jkc3usc

Involved In Discussions
Any diverging opinions regarding audit findings or conclusions should be discussed and, if possible, resolved. If it is not resolved, it should be recorded.

So before was false and the statement above would be true

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes from that perspective.

Just to throw some confusion in this, if things are not resolved before meeting conclusion, there is the option to challenge the results to the Registrar.

Just my opinion.

Top Bottom