Any Suggestions Will Be Welcomed

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
To clarify ;) further, again she pulls the 9100-2016 Series-Clarification document like a gunslinger. She accepts nothing less, regardless of the product and niche, than that which satisfies the 'Clarifications' in her opinion. Here is a cut-n-paste of an email I received from her when I let her know she was the first 3rd party auditor that has ever let me know, my responses would be rejected before I ever submit them:
View attachment 29838
The Clarification document states:
View attachment 29839
I’d be running this up the the CB management. That is complete BS. She’s clearly biased and on some type of power trip.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
To clarify ;) further, again she pulls the 9100-2016 Series-Clarification document like a gunslinger. She accepts nothing less, regardless of the product and niche, than that which satisfies the 'Clarifications' in her opinion. Here is a cut-n-paste of an email I received from her when I let her know she was the first 3rd party auditor that has ever let me know, my responses would be rejected before I ever submit them:
View attachment 29838
The Clarification document states:
View attachment 29839
The hubris of a misguided and over reaching auditor CLEARLY misapplying a requirement, as already mentioned in my previous post. I would report this behavior to the IAQG because it damages the whole system. Too bad these people are cowards and voyeurs on this site and don’t come here, trying to justify their asinine findings, afraid of taking a public intellectual beating.

qualityegghead

Lives from Inspector to Director of Quality
Thanks for your candid remarks Golfman25 & Sydney! Unfortunately, this is our recertification audit and time is a crucial factor. I have never come as close as we are right now to disrupting our certification.

Randy

Super Moderator
I would really like Randy and Sidney to weigh in on this thread.
Really? Wow! I've been at a Corvette Show (Eureka Springs and it was a bust for me this year and no doubt we'd have won our class again).

Anyway, looking at what's been happening and at the flow here's my take and how I'd teach it (if I were to do such a tasteless act again).......Your controls only have to work for you, not the stinking auditor......And it doesn't matter squat what the auditor "thinks", it's what "is" and what "does or does not". If you can demonstrate that whatever your controls are, are and have been effective tell the auditor to "pack sand".

Everything you've said and illustrated seems fine and well within bounds.

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
Thanks for your candid remarks Golfman25 & Sydney! Unfortunately, this is our recertification audit and time is a crucial factor. I have never come as close as we are right now to disrupting our certification.
Which is why you need to go up the chain and rely on appeals and other BS. This requires CB management to step in and rectify the situation.

Of course, my CB sucks and I have never gotten good support from them when I have had issues. So maybe I am expecting too much.

Ed Panek

QA RA Small Med Dev Company
Leader
Super Moderator
Golfman has a good point. This is not the type of nonsense companies want to deal with. It's embarrassing to everyone involved and puts their judgment in using this person as an auditor on trial each time another email has a reply. I suspect their management team would douse this with a firehose quickly to avoid other problems

Randy

Super Moderator
Yeah the "Geez" comment and the rest of the garbage way way out of line.

I'm kinda crazy here but never with a client of the CB I have a 20+ year history with.........No way! Before someone at the headshed changed policies I was a "Qualifying Reviewer" which I looked on as pretty serious trust they placed on and in me, and there were a couple times when a "newby" displayed similar traits and didn't pass (I did the same with Rookie cops and fired one before we got out of the parking lot on his 1st shift).

This is serious business not a circus and we've too many clowns already. Contact your CB and ask them to send an adult...........And if you're lucky you might even get one that's driven a rivet, installed hydraulics, or adjusted some flight controls. (pretty fat chance at that though)

Top Bottom