SBS - The best value in QMS software

Any ULM (Universal Length Measuring device) Users?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
N

notadog

Re: ULM Users

A ULM is a Universal Length Measurement Machine. It is used to calibrate Pin, Thread, and Indicator. It will also do many other types of gages but this is the main things that I use it for.

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Re: ULM Users

A ULM is a Universal Length Measurement Machine. It is used to calibrate Pin, Thread, and Indicator. It will also do many other types of gages but this is the main things that I use it for.
Thanks for the clarification. Is there a specific question you have that can be shared here?

N

notadog

I am needing to upgrade my ULM to a newer software. There are only a couple of companies that have the upgrades (internect searches). One is MAHR Federal and the other is Microrep. I am needing to know if anyone is using either of the softwares that are obtained from either of these two companies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R ULM Measuring Pressures General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
J Universal Power Cord with Adapters - IVD IEC 61010-2-101 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 6
Marc Definition UBL - Universal Business Language Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
M Universal Process Audit Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Haimer Universal 3-D Sensor Calibration - No Calibration Needed? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
G Revision Control - Per document vs Universal control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
P Finding UMDNS (Universal Medical Device Nomenclature System) Codes Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
B Universal Medical Device vs. Global Medical Device Nomenclature Systems Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
T Universal Testing Machine - Calibration and Measurement Uncertainty General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
G Universal FMEA - Small job shop stamper FMEA and Control Plans 3
J Universal phone charger approved After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
M Universal Master Square/Toolmakers Surface Plate Square Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
I Laboratory for Checking Tensile Strength using UTM (Universal Tensile Machine) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
I Does Anyone know how to check Universal Tensile Machine (UTM) ? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 5
N Universal/International Symbol for Tolerance and/or Calibration Levels? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
F What the heck is Universal 57 font? MS Word asks for the font Universal 57 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 7
D Line clearance - Routine components in the prep room for universal use ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
B Non-sterile - Does anyone know of a universal symbol? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
L Looking for a universal(?) example to illustrate what happens when an error occurs Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
W Nonconformance ID tags - Seeking universal non-conforming Red Tag - Approx. 4" x 6" Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Marc Rule discussion 2 - Universal Healthcare Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
L Universal Studios Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
K Surface finish (Evaluation Length) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
P Search function minimum length Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 3
D Accurately measuring Full Thread Length Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 11
R Through-Hole Electronics - Checking Lead Length Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
S Mobile app data privacy - Length of record retention in a software app Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
Marc Definition MPEE - Maximum Permissible Error for Length Measurement Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
A Class I medical device and Category III PPE - Long length gloves EU Medical Device Regulations 5
supadrai OEM Changing the name of the manufacturer - length of process? Is 1-3 months correct? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
F Power Cord Length Issue - Medical Device Electrical Safety IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
D Long length measurement of 18" up to 100" with an accuracy of .005 min General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
L Registrar Audit Report Length General Auditing Discussions 6
M Excel Charting - Graphing each trainee's length of time in training Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
E Callout of a length dimension and then P.I at the end - What does that mean? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
D Relationship between Diameter and Flow Rate & the Length Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
D Looking for Length Gauge Vendors FMEA and Control Plans 6
W Standard for Internal Thread / Tapping Length Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 8
M Average Run Length (Student Question) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
P Development and Approval of New Products - Procedure Length and Detail Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
M Weld Stud Length Poka Yoke Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
J Gage R&R on a Length Gage Made In-House Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
B Length Measure - Interpreting Calibration Results and Measurement Uncertainty (MU) Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
rob73 Length of validity of a self certified Declaration of Conformity (DoC) for CE mark EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Length Out of Specification - How do I perform Cause and Effect Diagram? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
N Is there a standard length of time to track down non-responding customers w recalls? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
J Length of Validity - Test Results Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
B Uncertainty in Length Measurement using a Caliper Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
P Not Enough Resolution for Gage R&R - 79" Panel Length Measurements Help Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
K What is the expected length, content of a Food Safety Manual? Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 7