Any Zorpia Users Here?

P

PaulJSmith

I received a request over the weekend from an old friend, a former booking agent of mine from the '80s, to join him on Zorpia. While I've heard of it, I really know nothing about it. Does anyone here use it? Opinions to share? Just curious.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
I received a request over the weekend from an old friend, a former booking agent of mine from the '80s, to join him on Zorpia. While I've heard of it, I really know nothing about it. Does anyone here use it? Opinions to share? Just curious.
I used it while I was living in Japan for a short time. It's popular in that area of the world (mostly China and India). I remember it being absolutely chock-full of spam. I was told that it was approved for use in China which leads me to believe that any assurances of moderate privacy are non-existent.

If you do sign up, use a shell account with fake name. Do NOT use any real, personal information whatsoever.

P

PaulJSmith

Oh, I have absolutely no intention of joining. I can barely maintain my presence on Facebook. I already have a Linked-In account I never use. I have no desire to have yet another social network to eat up time better spent elsewhere.

I have heard many of the same things about Zorpia that you've mentioned, which is why I was wondering if the scuttle is true. Thanks.

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Oh, I have absolutely no intention of joining. I can barely maintain my presence on Facebook. I already have a Linked-In account I never use. I have no desire to have yet another social network to eat up time better spent elsewhere.

I have heard many of the same things about Zorpia that you've mentioned, which is why I was wondering if the scuttle is true. Thanks.
Yep. Much like facebook, the main reason why I used Zorpia was because it was the chosen form of communication for most of my friends. If I wanted to be in the loop, I had to join.

I do not have a facebook account any more, incidentally. Once people realize this, they get a hold of me using other methods!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D ISO 14971:2019 vs MDR Annex 1, Requirement #4 - "Manufacturers shall inform users of any residual risks" ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
U Intended Users in IFU (Instructions for Use) EU Medical Device Regulations 5
C In cases where users of an electronic system change their names Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 6
M Informational MDDI - It’s Time to Meet the Users of Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
A Users won't return devices from pre-CE performance evaluation study EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Marc Mac Users - What's coming in 2018 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Marc New Malware Targets Facebook and Linkedin Users through Image Files Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Hackers unleash smart Twitter phishing tool that snags two in three users IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 7
C 510(k) STED Format - Feedback from users US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
L Canadian Users of ISO 14001 please contact me ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
D Any Epicore Quality System Users? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
A Medical Device Distribution in the EU to Patients (End-Users) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
N Any ULM (Universal Length Measuring device) Users? Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 5
J Looking for feedback from current/former Intelex users Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
D Any Unipoint QMS users here? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 8
O Gage Study training explanation for Gage Users Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
Marc Will Facebook lose 80% of its users by 2017? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 12
Ajit Basrur How to allow users to enter values in a protected MS Excel worksheet ? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 4
W Product Training Requirements for Users of Product(s) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J Yearly Cleanroom Revalidation Test Requirements - Questions for users clean room ISO7 Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
Stijloor Google Chrome Internet Browser - Any Google Chrome users? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 21
E Basic SPC Guide (5-10 pages) for Entry Level Users - Recommendations Please Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
Hershal Who among users here is involved in ENERGY STAR? Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 8
D Mac Users - Downloading pictures from my digital camera to iPhoto After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
Marc 7.5 Million Facebook Users under 13 Years Old After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
D AS 9100 Rev C "10 Minutes" Presentation to Non-Users needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
C Sunday Business Systems? Current users? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 10
Wes Bucey Hackers now aiming at Mac users After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Marc 66% of All Windows Users Still Use Windows XP After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 19
Claes Gefvenberg Microsoft Windows users: Which windows version are you using? March - April 2010 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 37
D Mac users "Imovie" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Jim Wynne February 2010 Windows Update Causes BSOD for Alureon Rooted XP Users After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
L Sample size for validation run with product users 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Marc China has more Web users than US has citizens After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
S How to measure Energy Use for individual users in a shared business Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 23
ScottK Elsmar Cove iPhone users After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 39
M Gage Block In-House Calibration - Blocks lost and users keep exchanging blocks General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
J If you use the Zeiss CMM users forum.. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
kisxena FDA's view on Wiki's for users to find equipment operation procedures 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 14
hogheavenfarm LinkedIn users-Elsmar Cove Group formed Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 37
CarolX Over 50,000 registered users at the Cove Forum News and General Information 2
H Happy Chinese New Year to all our users who celebrate Chinese New Year. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
ScottK IE7 Users - What are your "home" tabs? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
A FEMA Pro 6 software - looking for other users to share experience Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
ScottK Screw Machine Stock Users - Increase in bent bars on receiving? Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
B Need Feedback From IBS CompliantPro Users Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
Claes Gefvenberg Any Joost users around? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 18
Wesley Richardson Quality Council of Indiana Users Forum May 1, 2006 Milwaukee Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
Marc Mac users face first Apple virus? Or News and Virus Program supplier Hype After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
B Anyone have an inspection form for multiple users? "Spot-Welding" department Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3