Anyone have a procedure to share for TS 16949 - 8.5.1 Continual Improvement?

R

ralphsulser

TS 8.5.1 Continual improvement

Anyone have a procedure for 8.5.1 Continual improvement they would share as a guideline for real results attainment. We are not into 6 Sigma, or Lean methodoligies yet. :rolleyes:

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
I think the best thing to do is to go to ISO 9004 appendix B and make a flow chart of this.

The most important thing is to document the "improvement" every one is doing something all the time but when the auditor comes no one can remember what they did.
Why do you need a procedure?

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: TS 8.5.1 Continual improvement

I have never created a documented procedure for continual improvement, and probably never will. There are many methods used to demonstrate continual improvement. My favorite method is this: determine what metrics are most important to the success of the company (objectives), take action to ensure they improve, and track/chart the results.

R

ralphsulser

Re: Re: TS 8.5.1 Continual improvement

howste said:
I have never created a documented procedure for continual improvement, and probably never will. There are many methods used to demonstrate continual improvement. My favorite method is this: determine what metrics are most important to the success of the company (objectives), take action to ensure they improve, and track/chart the results.
Thans, makes sense to me

Top Bottom