API Q1 9th Edition - My Experiences (A Diary)

W

wywy2020

[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]for 5.7.3 Identification and Traceability
[/FONT][/FONT]this is more to supplier component traceability or our own factory assembly tracability?
if it is the assembly traceability, it should trace the component used for assembly or the operation (line, technician and etc)?

Confussed

Involved In Discussions
Hello

Traceability is the same no matter if using a supplier or in-house the requirements are the same.

B

bluepagen

Thanks for letting us know how your audit went. It sounds like it was not a bad audit, and you had an auditor that did not rake you over the coals. I am pleased to hear this. And again, thanks for sharing your results.

D

drpg2302

Give me time and I'll have everything. For anyone interested, I have QSM for 9th. PM or email me ( I can't post my email here, but it is on my profile) and I'll give it to anyone. Put your logo and letterhead on it, swap out my quality policy with yours, and you should be good to go. It's 95% in the numbering/format of the Q1 9th spec, which will make it easier for audit. I went into it wanting to combine my last manual, but 9th completely drops ISO format and words things differently so I just said $&%* it and abandoned pretty much everything from old Quality System Manual. What I will give is about 95% done-- everything is there, its just not spaced the way I want it all the way, some things I want to bold or change font colors, and I haven't figured out where to put my charts or if I need to make changes to those, but what is there is everything you will need.

PM sent, let me know if you received it, I am in need of QMS 9th bad.

R

radica

Please, I need advise.
We are asked by API to provide e[FONT=&quot]vidence of the training, including an evaluation of the effectiveness of the training provided, and what changes have been implemented as part of additional response.The first two requirements are clear, but we have dilemma for [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]changes that have been implemented. What would that be? What kind of documentation is necessary to provide as evidence? [/FONT] [/FONT]

P

pjgary

Please, I need advise.
We are asked by API to provide e[FONT=&quot]vidence of the training, including an evaluation of the effectiveness of the training provided, and what changes have been implemented as part of additional response.The first two requirements are clear, but we have dilemma for [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]changes that have been implemented. What would that be? What kind of documentation is necessary to provide as evidence? [/FONT] [/FONT]

We've made a job descriptions manual, which contains an organizational chart and various job descriptions, and a training matrix. The training matrix lists all the procedures and work instructions each job description needs to be trained to. the job descriptions list responsibilities, who they report to, minimum education and skills required, and things of that nature.

we have a training manual that has all the courses (which are basically copies of the procedures and work instructions they need to be trained/indoctrinated in) that has a sign in sheet after each course. Within 3 months of hire, or implementation, each employee reviews the course/procedure and signs.

Then we have a form of competence assessment, where employee is evaluated for competence of each job description he is assigned. In addition, we have a performance management evaluation, which is a much more thorough evaluation of how the employee carries out every aspect of his job, what problems were noticed/corrected, where he is at, where we envision him progressing, and what he needs to do to get from point a to point b.

All of this will provide the evidence of what you are being asked. Changes implemented would be "employee scored low on competence assessment and was required to undergo more training, or reassigned a different job title". Also would be covered by any corrective or preventative actions generated from employee incompetence that resulted in more training. I'm not sure how to attach these documents, but send me an email (through private message) and give me your email and I'lll send all the documents pertaining to training

R

radica

We've made a job descriptions manual, which contains an organizational chart and various job descriptions, and a training matrix. The training matrix lists all the procedures and work instructions each job description needs to be trained to. the job descriptions list responsibilities, who they report to, minimum education and skills required, and things of that nature.

we have a training manual that has all the courses (which are basically copies of the procedures and work instructions they need to be trained/indoctrinated in) that has a sign in sheet after each course. Within 3 months of hire, or implementation, each employee reviews the course/procedure and signs.

Then we have a form of competence assessment, where employee is evaluated for competence of each job description he is assigned. In addition, we have a performance management evaluation, which is a much more thorough evaluation of how the employee carries out every aspect of his job, what problems were noticed/corrected, where he is at, where we envision him progressing, and what he needs to do to get from point a to point b.

All of this will provide the evidence of what you are being asked. Changes implemented would be "employee scored low on competence assessment and was required to undergo more training, or reassigned a different job title". Also would be covered by any corrective or preventative actions generated from employee incompetence that resulted in more training. I'm not sure how to attach these documents, but send me an email (through private message) and give me your email and I'lll send all the documents pertaining to training
Thanks pjgary,

I sent you my e-mail address through private message.

C

chuan

Sir, I am in need of QMS 9th, procedures and job description manual badly.

Top Bottom