API Q1 internal audit report

Dear expert, I need API q1 internal audit and MRM report. so anyone helps me? The first time I am filling API audit report.its better if filled report with evidence than it will help me

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I agree with Jim. I can not imagine auditing a process and scrolling through and inputting data into the well-meaning checklist provided. I have seen so many of these forms, and they remain a horror show. What are they trying to accomplish?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F API Spec Q1 9th Edition Surveillance Audit - Questions about internal audits. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 22
A API Spec Q1 9th Edition - 12 month Internal Audit Schedule Audit Nonconformance Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 10
M Internal Audit checklist as per API Q1 ninth edition wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C API Q1 9th Edition Internal Audit Checklist /Report Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 22
K Is use of API's Audit Report format for Internal Audit OK or is it an Overkill? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 7
J API Q1 4.3.2.2 Personnel Competence for Internal Auditors Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
T Internal NCR - API Q1 5.4.2b - API 16C Clause 4.1.3 Internal Auditing 9
W Does anyone have an API Q2 checklist for internal auditing? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
S Internal Auditing for API Spec Q1 - auditor qualification requirements Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 6
R How do I conduct my API Q1, ISO compliant internal audits? Internal Auditing 1
D Forms and Templates used for Conducting Internal Audits (API Q1/TS 29001) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
B Validation of design for valve api 6d 25 edition ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
D API Q1 clause (1.0) Scope Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
D API Q1 clause (5.6.3) Verification of Purchased Products or Activities ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
B Hi , everyone i need a procedure for validation of design prototype api 6d (valve manufacturing) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
I API Q1 5.7.1.5.a and API 6A10.4.2.12.2 AAR in API audit Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
M API SPEC Q1 9th edition NCR Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
M API Q1 9th edition NCR Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 9
A Metadata For Drugs, API's, Regulatory & Clinical Documents and Dossier Service Industry Specific Topics 2
J API Q2 clause 5.4.3 b) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
P Product Quality Review API-GMP Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
A API Q1 9th Edition Surveillance Audit - Quality Policy Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
B Use an iso 9001/2015 form for api q1 systeme Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
J API Spec Q1 9th Ed. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
B Evaluation of suppliers API Spec Q1 5.6.1.2c Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
T API 4F & 7K license - Add Mexico location? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
B Validating calibration certificate as per API Q1 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
B API 5L for Cold Drawn Pipes Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
G API 5DP Monogram Licensee Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 6
H API monogram 4F - Certification process Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
N API Q1, Management of Change & Document Change Request Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
N API Q1 Audit Surveillance - Questions Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
J Help to understand and response to API AAR during the re-certification audit Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 17
J QTC Requirement as per API 6A-21st Edition Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
D What are the Activity deemed critical for the API 6D Ball Valve ? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
B How to satisfy clause 5.7.1.5 process validation for valve production API 6D Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 13
Q API Spec Q1 9th Ed 4.4.2 Non-conformance Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 8
H API monogram 4F, The difference between PSL-1 & PSL-2 Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
D How to testing of Pressure relief valve as per API 6D ? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
J API Spec 6D 25th edition release date? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 23
P API Q1 - Monogram Product & API 4F - Proof Load Test Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
T API SPEC Q1 Clause 5.6.1.2.C).2) First Article Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 16
L API Q1 Application Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
U Need Help With API Q2 Quality Manual Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 8
lanley liao Confusion between national standard and API related standard. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 8
T API Q1 9th edition 5.4.3 c) and 5.4.3 d) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 13
T Non API products need to comply to API Q1? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
C Validation of process for production and servicing 5.7.1.5 API Spec Q1, 9th Edition Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 9
lanley liao How to understand and master the requirements of each section in API monogram product. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
lanley liao How to understand correctly the section of 5.11 MOC in API Spec Q1? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3