API Spec 6D 25th edition release date?

Jigar

Starting to get Involved
hello!!!
I’m jigar, from India. I’m working in valve manufacturing company and we have API 6d and API 609. I come to know that API is going to release API spec 6d 25th edition. it is true?? at what time it will be release?? anybody know?

I appreciate your valuable responses.

Jigar

Starting to get Involved
thank you sir for your valuable response. we are waiting for the updates from API.....

Jigar

Starting to get Involved
hello!!!
I’m jigar, from India. I’m working in valve manufacturing company and we have API 6d and API 609. I come to know that API is going to release API spec 6d 25th edition. it is true?? at what time it will be release?? anybody know?

I appreciate your valuable responses.

Hello seniors!!,
Happy to infom you that, today i get updates on api 6d 25th edition. it has been released... effective date is november 2022
see i attached here preview copy from techstreet site.

Attachments

• previews_2239372_pre.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 73

Thee Bouyyy

Multiple Personalities
25th edition is now available. Please refer to this page.

Thanks for the sharing link. API forgets to update in this link.

I just issued nonconformance to API :)whip:). Dropped email to API like this,

Objective Evidence
API website www.api.org verified with their standards and advertisement. API declared API 6D 25th edition in their important standards announcement. However, while on their site under the API Monogram & APIQR: Advisories & Updates it is still showing API 6D 24th edition. It was confusing the viewers for latest edition of standards during site visiting. Screenshots are enclosed for reference.

Nonconformance/Concern Description
Standards in the website advertisement need clear communication of the latest edition.

I just want to see how the API will respond to this. Their auditors are acting weird during the audits by giving irrelevant non-conformance. Now, it's their time to submit me root cause, correction and corrective action. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

QA Manager

On Holiday
I just want to see how the API will respond to this. Their auditors are acting weird during the audits by giving irrelevant non-conformance. Now, it's their time to submit me root cause, correction and corrective action. :sarcasm:

and do you think they will respond to you...:naughty:

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
@Thee Bouyyy , this is the page that specifies updates regarding standard revisions.

The page you were referring to seems to be related to "API Monogram & APIQR: Advisories & Updates" only, not standards. You might get a similar reply from API if they respond.

Top Bottom