Apogee V2.5 - No correction mapping unless I pay $8,000+

Z

Zamlight

Hello,

I updated my Apogee software to version 2.6 but found out it now has no correction mapping unless I pay $8,000+.... I desperatly need V2.5 disk! Can anyone help me out here? I am a licensed user just need to replace the lost CD. I'm also open to any work arounds to get back correction mapping....

:nope:

Z

Zamlight

Marc said:
Why won't the company replace the disk?
They probably would... I have a guy here from Arazona doing a training class and I'd rather not waste my time on the phone and then have to wait several days If I could get the software off the internet tonight.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
OK - Just curious. But this is mostly a manufacturing / services site so I doubt anyone here will have that software.

Good luck!

Z

Zamlight

I thought I'd try... I'm manufacturing / Quality. And there is a thread here called Software Quality Assurance. I"ll keep looking and if anyone has any CMM Questions maybe I'll be able to help.

apestate

Quite Involved in Discussions
The CMM business of Starrett has been bought out by the voracious Hexagon conglomerate. One CMM programmer referred to Apogee in general conversation as "a dead software."

I would immediately direct you to http://cmmtalk.com as well as Hexagon Metrology. You should be able to get help on this from Hexagon, because if they don't support the software, they should be economically chastised.

Top Bottom