i shall be very thankful all of you.

Mahi007

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hello all

can any person guide me

1.how validation process can be implemented
2.first article inspection

Mahi007
This thread waiting without any answer for some time may be upsetting our new friend. Can you re-phrase your questions? Please mention the name of the process you want to validate.If the process is not common,give some explanation.
For FAI, please refer AS9102.

I expect to roll this thread now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D I'm new in IMDS special using the IMDS application Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
C Application for special 510(k) - What are the documents to submit to FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
C New Class III medical device application for Health Canada Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
T Commission proposal being drawn up for postponement for date of application of MDR (2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
N Program or application for standard time measurement in industry from video surveillance? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 1
J Are DAM tools, Mobile application, clinical dashboard, etc. considered accessories to medical device or supportive functions? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
J Application of mains voltage on SIP/SOP connectors of medical device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
L External power supplies: How close does the safety report have to match the end-use application? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
M Informational TGA presentation: How to submit an effective good manufacturing practice clearance application Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
C ISO 9001:2015 Monitoring and measuring resources. Application a service industry ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Z Role of economic operators (EO) post the EU MDR Date of application in May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
P Scope of application for IEC 60601-1-11 Medical electrical equipment — Part 1-11 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
M Informational EU – Application of transitional provisions concerning validity of certificates issued in accordance to Directives 90/385/EEC and 93/42/EEC Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
D FDA Biomarker Qualification Program - Has anyone prepared an application? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
A Validating my own application developed with Agile Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
M Informational EU – Guidance document Implant Card relating to the application of Article 18 Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council o Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
Sidney Vianna Informational ISO 18091 - Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001 in local government Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
S Internal Audit Checklist for Application/Software development IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
M Informational MDCG 2019-2 Guidance on application of UDI rules to device-part of products referred to in Article 1(8), 1(9) and 1(10) of Regulation 745/2017 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News NB-Med and Team-NB have jointly edited a white paper entitled “White Paper – One Year of Application” Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
S IATF 16949 9.1.1.3 Application of statistical concepts - Our technicians are quizzed for statistical knowledge IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
supadrai Informational Japan Minor Change Notification Application Form - Found it? Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
M Some possible misunderstandings on the application of ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
K Need feedback: FMEA Web Application FMEA and Control Plans 5
I FAR Part 43 and Application to 17025 Accredited Cal Lab Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 2
B Request for Information; Application for Accreditation Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
Y Application of IEC/EN 62304 at an advanced stage of software development IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
M What is considered an "Audit Day" for OASIS AEA application? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
Ajit Basrur CDRH Premarket Approval Application Critical to Quality Pilot Program US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Sidney Vianna Blockchain Technology - Any examples of practical application? The Reading Room 21
V Delete Restrictions to be enabled AT BOTH Operating System & Application Levels Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
R Is it legal to attend a trade show while you have a 510(k) application pending? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
D Zinc Oxide as a Topical Application EU Medical Device Regulations 4
C Application of ISO 9001:2015 Clause Interpretations for Service Industries Service Industry Specific Topics 2
A IRCA Application Form Fill - Guidance ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 22
V Application and differences of OC Curve and Acceptance Sampling Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Employment Application Form - Controlled or Not? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
JoCam Format of Health Canada pre-market licence application Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
Sidney Vianna Informational ISO/TS 9002 - Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
J The application of Design Controls to IVDs 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
C Flow meter for medical device application Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
Colin Application of ISO 13485 to a Medical Device distributor ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
B Inquiry for Class II medical device licence amendment application Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
C Mobile Application which collects Physiological Data from a Medical Device Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
M IMDRF document - Application of QMS to SaMD ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Q The ability of computer software to satisfy the intended application ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
A Application / Use of Hypothesis Testing in any Six Sigma Black Belt Project Six Sigma 8
B Processing Time for a new Health Canada Class II Medical Device Licence Application Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
P System Audit Approach - Application of VDA 6.3 - Process Auditing VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2