Applying design/development requirements to my inspiration design likes jewelry.

T

topaz boy

I'm suffering about applying Design/Development requirement in iso9001:2000 to my inspiration design like gems and jewelry. Most designer do it from their imagination and a little bit of customer requirement. Our design depend on fashion and customer styles. How can i apply it?
I'm look forward to your helping..

Yours faithfully
Krit Pattamaroj

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
Your design input is your "fashion research findings" as well as the customer requirements (Contract Review?)you mention. Your design plan would be identifying at what stages you would look at the input again and see if you are still on the right course...and of course who needs to be included as well as what measures/output will be needed at each stage. Identify the charastics for the design/piece and how you will measure them. Does the design input meet the output, and does it meet its intended purpose? How do you know? ...Out put can be either the jewelery piece itself or the paperwork it will be made from.....the output needs to be identified as apart of the 'plan".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Applying design and development with unknown outcomes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
K Interpreting and Applying 7.3.2 Design and Development Inputs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
C Applying Weibayes to Attribute sampling Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0
J US Manufacturer of Export Only Exempt Products applying for CFG 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
L What is the very first step to prepare for applying EASA POA? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
J Applying for 510K - What is a significant process change and what is not US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
M Importing a Registered Class II Device, the Applying Our Label - Need New 510(k)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
somashekar Applying legal requirements in hazardous waste management. Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
P Applying Combined Tolerances of Two Scales - Balance Tolerance Question General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
C Retroactively applying procedures in ISO 9001:2008 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
A Applying VDA 6.2/6.3 in a Logistics Company VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
N Applying Correction Factors to Furnaces Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
W Applying ISO 9001 Clause 7.3 in Special Case - Oil Refinery ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
P HR knows I'm looking and that I've been applying for jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 23
L Applying the Lean Concept in Quality Management Systems Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
optomist1 Profile of a Surface - Applying Profile of a Surface Geometric Control Symbols Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
C Applying Statistical Analysis Methods to Work Safety Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
Y Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering - FDA Guidance Document 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Q Applying Risk to the Medical Device Document Control Program Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Applying EN 62304 - Medical Device Software Architecture - Level of Detail IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 21
S Applying HAZOP and FMEA methods for HSE Hazard Identification in Construction Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
M Consultant required for applying an ISO14001-2004 certification. ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 14
H Problems with RABQSA - Applying for my Provisional Auditor (PA) status ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
jasonb067 Applying Previous Failures to new PFMEA APQP and PPAP 2
W Applying for 510(k) Submission for Blood Glucose Monitor System 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
T Applying for FDA 510(k) for 21 CFR 892.2050 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
E Financial certification or disclosure statement for applying 510(k) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
E A question about small business qualification applying 510(k) for new product US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
L API (American Petroleum Institute) Monogram - Applying and Removal Process Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
ScottK How to choose professional references when applying for a job? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
N Applying FMEA to all Pre-Production Processes FMEA and Control Plans 5
T Applying Lean Tools in Product Development Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
S Applying ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 given known lot size and 100% visual inspection AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
Y Accurately applying a specific clause to a Non Conformance Internal Auditing 10
A APQP and Food Products - Applying APQP to the production of a new kind of milk APQP and PPAP 3
M Applying AQL when 0 defects are acceptable AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 9
G Whats the difference in applying error factor and correction factor? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
T Applying Scanned Signatures to Documents for Signing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
Q Applying SPC in a Computer Assembly Shop Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
C Too Deep? Applying APQP to a Major Component and to Suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
B Applying the principles an practices of C/A - P/A? Corrective Action and children? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
Q Applying for internal job but you know 100% that you are not going to get the job Career and Occupation Discussions 10
S Applying principles of lean to a calibration lab? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
T Comparison of EU and US GMPs - Differences applying CFR211 or the EU GMPs Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
I Lean in the Tool and Die Industry (Job Shop) - Applying Lean in "one-off" production Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
U Applying Lessons Learned to other products Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
Tim Folkerts Applying FMEA to National-Level Issues FMEA and Control Plans 10
W Applying MTBF and MTTR to Maintenance Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
S Applying PPAP to Suppliers - TS 16949 Clause 7.3.6.3 Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
Q And now, let's add software development - Medical Devices - Applying ISO9001:2000 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12