APQP Case Study? Boss wants to give a workshop on APQP

M

milan72

Hi everyone

I'm new to APQP and PPAP. My boss wants to give a workshop on APQP and has asked me to do some research. I've looked over the internet and have found interesting sites, like elsmar.com/APQP, but I still don't understand the practical aspect of APQP. Do you know where I could find examples or a case study on the Web?

Thanks

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm not sure what you're looking for. APQP is nothing more than a linear flow of aspects of a product from design to production (and technically through the life of the product).

What are you looking for in a 'Case Study'?

M

milan72

Thanks for your reply. I would like to see the actual documentation filled out with real values, a Process Flow Diagram, Control Plan, FMEA. Perhaps it's a very simple request but I'm completely new at this

F

fabricator

Shoot me your email. I have tons of stuff I used for Harley Davidson.

msnyder at kardex dot com

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
fabricator - I modified your post to remove your exact e-mail addy. Posting your e-mail in the open forum like this will subject you to a lot of spam.

milan 72 - copy the e-mail above and replace the words with symbols.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Shoot me your email. I have tons of stuff I used for Harley Davidson.

Any things you can 'wash' the name off of and share by attaching to a post? I'm sure, like myself, many of us would like to take a look.

K

khurramsarwar99

Re: APQP, PPAP & FMEA

Hi,
I have recently graduated with the Industrial Engineering degree, I have a very basic knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA... Can anybody refer me nice book which covers all these topics with their aplications comprehensively, and through which I will be able to apply these in real world.

Thanks
Khan

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Re: APQP, PPAP & FMEA

Hi,
I have recently graduated with the Industrial Engineering degree, I have a very basic knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA... Can anybody refer me nice book which covers all these topics with their aplications comprehensively, and through which I will be able to apply these in real world.

Thanks
Khan

Welcome

As said above start with APQP
The real world is reflected in the numerous forms and check-lists in this forum.
All of the subjects are covered here in a comprehensive manner including immediate feedback

Top Bottom