Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

APQP documents for aerospace products - Looking for examples - Process Map, FMEA, etc

• Thread starter wes wiszniewski
  • Start date
W

wes wiszniewski

Looking for examples of APQP documents (PROCESS MAPS, PFMEA and CONTROL PLANS) for applications in aerospace industry.

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
wes wiszniewski said:
Looking for examples of APQP documents (PROCESS MAPS, PFMEA and CONTROL PLANS) for applications in aerospace industry.

HI,
I'm just getting into this with a Aerospace prime OEM, that has APQP requirements (KC, process mapping, DFMEA, PFMEA, control plans, etc) I can provide some info that I got from the prime. Let me know exaclty what you're looking for or need.

Best Regards,
Al

W

wes wiszniewski

APQP documents for aerospace products

I'm just getting into this with a Aerospace prime OEM, that has APQP requirements (KC, process mapping, DFMEA, PFMEA, control plans, etc) I can provide some info that I got from the prime. Let me know exaclty what you're looking for or need.

Best Regards,

AL

Thanks for reply.
APQP documents listed on the cove are mostly for automotive industry. I am
looking for aerospace type documents suitable for Boeing requirements with completed examples of KC, process mapping, PFMEA, control plans, MSE, GR & R etc for machine parts.

Thanks again,

Wes

Top Bottom