Aqua Pro Software by Omnex

brandieb1230

Involved In Discussions
Do you have any experience with this software?

It appears that it can connect the FMEA, Control Plan and Process Flow in minutes and can help us with document change management.

It sounds too good to be true. lol

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
I used it in the 90's in my QS9000 days. It was very clunky then. More recently I saw it in use in a few places during TS 16949 audits I was doing. According to the users I talked to it was still clunky.

The good part about it is that it's based on a relational database, so that a change to one thing (like an FMEA) forces a change to other related documents (like a Control Plan). It may be worth the clunkiness to keep things tied together.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
Sort of off topic, but then again...

I used several similar software packages some time back and they were all "clunky", by which I mean they looked like they were old code and had an "ancient looking" user interface. Can't remember the name, but one package I used crashed at least once a session.

If it was me I'd get them to demo it at your facility.

R

Roland Kelly

Hello,
I'm with Omnex Systems and would be happy to set up a live demonstration of AQuAPro for anyone interested. We can incorporate salient sample data and show its full features. Indeed the ability to maintain effective linkages between a wide array of controlled documents is critical. (PS. AQuAPro is part of EwQIMS, the most comprehensive QMS Suite on the market today).

Respectfully,
Roland Kelly
(Former) IATF Lead Auditor ISO/TS 16949, QS-9000, ISO 9001 and AS9100
Director, Software Sales
Omnex Systems, Inc.
Ann Arbor MI and Menlo Park, CA
+1 (650) 324 9001

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ScottK Don't Eat the Aqua Dots! (Another Toy Recall) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
M Has anyone evaluated or purchased APQP software from Omnex called AQUA? APQP and PPAP 4
JAMESH Adobe Acrobat-Pro Unflattened Markups not printing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
J Help with Acrobat Pro....Can I flatten documents? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
drgnrider Pro's & Con's for revision number AND revision date? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
W Pro-active Quality Culture Improvements - Suggestions, Tools and Techniques Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
S Calibration Laboratory Technician and QA Rubber Stamps: Pro or con? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Casana Control ES vs. Compliant Pro Document Control Software - Recommendations please Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Casana Control ES vs. Compliant Pro - Recommendations please Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
G Anyone out there used FormTool Pro? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
I PRG format saved in PCDMIS PRO V4.2 can't export to CATIA V5R16 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Marc Filemaker Pro Audit Database General Auditing Discussions 9
A FEMA Pro 6 software - looking for other users to share experience Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
J MS Windows XP Pro Hard Drive Defrag (defragmentation) question After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 26
D SPC Chart pro forma - Seeking word .doc or excel .xls spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 17
I FMEA-Pro 7 - Seeking Reviews and User Experiences Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
R SQA in the medical field - Differences between WinXP Pro and WinXP Home Software Quality Assurance 2
Sidney Vianna Registrars for sale - PRO Registrar has been sold to SAI Global Registrars and Notified Bodies 8
C MDR software classification EU Medical Device Regulations 0
H Class II a vs "software safety class A" IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
Z Software for design control ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
V Medical Device Literature Translation Software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D FDA Guidance on Computer Software Assurance versus 21 CFR Part 11 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
P Software verification and validation procedure IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 6
Aymaneh UDI-PI Software CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
Q Software as a medical device vs software not sold as medical device: local regulations for sale? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Y Software updates considered servicing (7.5.4) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S How to perform verification of the Statistical Analysis Software? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3
I Document Control Software Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
E Software maintenance Process Software maintenance Process to IEC 6204? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
L Micro-Vu InSpec Software Program Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 6
A For software change - New Channel of interoperability CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
T IVDR Medical device software CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
N ISO 13485 7.3.9 Change control in medical device software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
C SharePoint Contract Management Software General Information Resources 0
gramps What do you think about automated QA testing For software app industry? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
V Software as medical device (SaMD) replicated for multiple clients through APIs IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
U API Spec Q1 - 5.6.1.2 C (3) - Design software Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
B Complaint Records - Accessing records on Easy Track Software Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 3
GreatNate Master Control QMS software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 0
GreatNate Anyone using the Intellect QMS software? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
S DHF/DMR/MDF for a software-only, cloud-based, single-instance device Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
H Software Validation for FFS Packaging Machine Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
E Any sample of a full software life cycle IEC 62304 report ( any class )? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
Q ISO 13485 7.5.6 Validation - Off the shelf Software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M ERP / QMS related software standards for Validation IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 6
J Do Software Subcontractors need to be ISO13485 compliant in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Safety data sheets software REACH and RoHS Conversations 2
N What are the software audit and control steps Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
N Validating Software before getting approved as Class 2 device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5