Are contingency plans required to list the sources of alternate products or services?

brandieb1230

Involved In Discussions
Are contingency plans required to list the sources of alternate products or services?

For instance: if I have a plan in place for generators do I need to list the subcontractor for the generators? As of now, I have that list in a separate place.

AndyN

Moved On

For instance: if I have a plan in place for generators do I need to list the subcontractor for the generators? As of now, I have that list in a separate place.

You can determine your own answer by running a desk top simulation with your leadership...

Re: Are contingency plans required to list the sources of alternate products or servi

Important to remember, when your business may need a generator usually every other business and person in the state needs one too. They quickly become unavailable. After several hurricanes we have purchased our own rather than rely on the doubtful availability of them. This is another factor that would be included in looking at contingencies.

Top Bottom