AS9100 Course Recommendation (AATT VS RABQSA Lead Auditor)

G

gardnere

Friends, A training vendor has two AS9100 courses available as follows: (1) IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Training (AATT) AS9100 and AS9110 Course and (2) RABQSA Certified 40Hr AS9100:2009 Lead Auditor Class. Of the two AS9100 lead auditor courses, which should be selected for training and why? I am currently a ISO 9001:2008 lead assessor with an aerospace background.

Which of the two courses will provide the most industry / professional benefit?:bigwave:

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Friends, A training vendor has two AS9100 courses available as follows: (1) IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Training (AATT) AS9100 and AS9110 Course and (2) RABQSA Certified 40Hr AS9100:2009 Lead Auditor Class. Of the two AS9100 lead auditor courses, which should be selected for training and why? I am currently a ISO 9001:2008 lead assessor with an aerospace background.

Which of the two courses will provide the most industry / professional benefit?:bigwave:

Since you say you have the RAB-QSA Lead Assessor designation then the need for the RAB-QSA course would be unnecessary. If you are planning on being the AS Lead Auditor, you would need to take the AATT Course.

Just my opinion

Top Bottom