AS9100 Rev D 8.1.1 & APQP - Operational risk management process

Cookey5599

Registered
Good Morning

Am putting together an operational risk management process in accordance with Rev D 8.1.1 and wondered if simply following the APQP process linked to a central register was enough to satisfy this requirement? We are a sub con CNC manufacturing facility with no design scope.

As an alternative We have lots of processes that consider operational risk such as Contract review, Process/Product FMEA, Quality clinic outputs, but not a centralized log as I just think it is duplicating information.

The IAQG have lots of information and an example risk register that unfortunately is not a working version so I have asked them if they could provide this as part of the presentation

Thanks in advance for any feedback/Assistance

Kirby

Involved In Discussions
Good Morning

Am putting together an operational risk management process in accordance with Rev D 8.1.1 and wondered if simply following the APQP process linked to a central register was enough to satisfy this requirement? We are a sub con CNC manufacturing facility with no design scope.

As an alternative We have lots of processes that consider operational risk such as Contract review, Process/Product FMEA, Quality clinic outputs, but not a centralized log as I just think it is duplicating information.

The IAQG have lots of information and an example risk register that unfortunately is not a working version so I have asked them if they could provide this as part of the presentation

Thanks in advance for any feedback/Assistance
Did you ever get any feedback?

FuzzyQual

Registered
You may want to look at the AESQ site, AS13100 has requirements for Risk Assessment and they have created a lot of free support materials and templates Search for AESQ Reference Manuals, RM13005

Top Bottom