AS9100C Risk Management Procedure Example

H

Huyen

Re: AS9100C Risk Management Procedure Example wanted

Thanks much, I got it

9100newbie

Hi everybody

as my nickname says, I am a guy new to quality engineering who is trying to help a small company implement a 9100 qms.
I find this forum very useful. After looking at this thread Doug has passed me the flow chart that Big Jim prepared.
I would like to thank publicly here both Doug and Big Jim for their help.

V

vishal786

HI Doug
can u send me Risk management & D&D Procedure or process

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions

Did you checked out the procedure (page 3 - #19) of this thread?

Are you looking for different information?

D

D.MOTA

If you send me a private message with an e-mail address, I will forward to you what I received. I found it helpful.

Hello guys

How are you?

Just wondering if you're willing to share?

E

ejrao

Hello everyone,

Good to know about this site. I just subscribed to this site with an intention to learn implementatoin AS 9100 C. Please help me by sending any info available with you regarding AS9100 c. Also can anybody please send model or example Risk Management and Configuration management procedure with any writeup. Thanks in advance. Jagan

H

Huyen

Hello,

Pls take a look at No. 19 posted for Risk management procedure and for Configuration, pls have another topic regarding to it in this forum

Hi Everyone,

I have posted my comment to get all your help regarding to apply Risk management. I have read some procedure, instruction like DOD, ISO 31000, 17666 in this forum. It's very useful but it seems we can still not set up this process for our system. Like I said our company is small and have no Design so apply follow ISO 31000 or DOD may too broad with us, I really want to get your advise. Currently, we are considering to use APQP process for new product in my company as Risk management process cause i saw there is 01 topic in OMNEX about this but I can't get exactly info.
Can anyone give your comment

I'm really appreciated...

W

Warloc672

If you send me a private message with an e-mail address, I will forward to you what I received. I found it helpful.

any chance I could get a copy as well. I just had my AS9100C conformance audit and that was my only Nonconformance. thanks.

J

Jayden

FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) is a very straight forward way to evaluate any process for risk. There are many variation of this form that is accessable on the internet.

Top Bottom