Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

AS9100D - Good ways to document an internal audit plan / schedule

Joeem

Involved In Discussions
Who knows what any one, specific auditor will accept? What you must do to comply is understand what AS9100D, 9.2.2 states. It doesn't state you have to have an audit plan for the year, for example. It does state that you should have an audit programme which takes into consideration changes. Have you made changes to your QMS as a result of the new requirements?
Yes, drastically...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Joeem

Involved In Discussions
OK, but single out the changes made as a direct influence of the 2015 changes, not what YOU (or internally) changed because you didn't like the previous system.
Do I have to have every action item completed by the audit? Or can I have like " to be completed or followed up by 3rd quarter management review meeting?"

Do I have to have every action item completed by the audit? Or can I have like " to be completed or followed up by 3rd quarter management review meeting?"

It may not be possible to do that. Just show monitoring of progress for those which will take longer to complete.

Joeem

Involved In Discussions
After you set up your schedule our company uses an audit score card with weighted variables to show what gets audited either more frequently or intensely. Those variables are for example processes that were root cause for RMA, Major or Multiple non conformities found by internal, external, or customer, new and or changed processes, negative trending KPIs etc. It can help to give some direction to your plan not sure if its mandatory but its a good practice to make the plan risk based and not just for the cert.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
That's an excellent way to put it. Thank you.

Top Bottom