AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures needed

A

amitrajkapoor

Dear All my seniors.

Thanks of giving me opportunity to get the member of this valuable Group.

I am working in a Small company which has AS9100C. Now you all are aware that the new standard AS9100D has come into effect. As we are not able to afford consultancy charges.

Can anyone provide me soft copy AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Kapoor

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
re: AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures needed

That would be like asking us to provide directions to your home from your work. WE don't have the necessary information to write a manual or procedures.

Lucky for you, you do not need to start over from zero, you just need to identify the gaps in your system between rev C and D and revise the existing manual and procedures as needed to fill in those gaps.

There are lots of free sources to tell you what changed from C to D to help get you started. And you can ask specific questions here.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
re: AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures needed

Dear All my seniors.

Thanks of giving me opportunity to get the member of this valuable Group.

I am working in a Small company which has AS9100C. Now you all are aware that the new standard AS9100D has come into effect. As we are not able to afford consultancy charges.

Can anyone provide me soft copy AS9100D Quality Manual & Procedures.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Kapoor

Amit,

You would need to do exactly what Mike suggested.

First, review the gaps between your revisions C & D. Develop the Manual and procedures according to what your Organization does. To provide you with another Organizational Manual wouldn't really help you. When you get stuck, ask the questions here.

As Mike states, at least you aren't starting from the ground up.

Top Bottom