AS9101 Rev F has been released and is available for purchase - October 2016

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: New AS9101 - The Coordination Draft. Not the Official Release - IAQG9101 standard

OK - So... What's the status on this?

With the release of AS9100 Rev D next month, AS9101 Rev F should also be issued. My understanding is that both were being held for translation to other languages before release.

The document linked in Reg Morrison's post above was last updated in January 2016 to show the latest changes.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: New AS9101 - The Coordination Draft. Not the Official Release - IAQG9101 standard

With the release of AS9100 Rev D next month, AS9101 Rev F should also be issued. My understanding is that both were being held for translation to other languages before release.
According to the IAQG Presentation available in this post, AS9101 Rev. F will be issued in November 2016.

A presentation on the new 9101 forms is available here.

Last edited:

howste

Thaumaturge

According to two presentations updated this month on the AS9100 Deployment Support Materials page, AS9101 is to be released this month (October 2016) along with 9110/9120.

Since the AS9100 standard was released on 9/20, and I heard a rumor that JIS likes to issue standards on the 20th of the month, I was hoping today would be the day. So far they are not showing up on the SAE website though. That gives them 11 days to release them.*

*Because IAQG has never missed a self-imposed deadline for standards before... ;) :notme:

howste

Thaumaturge

When I checked the SAE website this morning to see if AS9101 Rev F had been released, I was disappointed to see that it wasn't. However, I just checked again, and it seems that they actually pulled it off!

Trick or treat:
AS9101 Rev F has been released and is available for purchase.

Top Bottom