AS9101 Rev F - Worksheets for internal auditing

We are moving up to revision F from D and I need to revise worksheets for internal auditing. Can anyone give me some guidance as to a source of information or templates available to update my internal audit worksheets?
Thanks in advance,
Gary

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
Not sure if you mean AS9100 or AS9101. AS9100 is in Rev. D, not F. AS9101 is in Rev. F, but it applies to CB's and their auditors.

The AS9101 support forms are available from the IAQG website via this link.

We are moving up to revision F from D and I need to revise worksheets for internal auditing. Can anyone give me some guidance as to a source of information or templates available to update my internal audit worksheets?
Thanks in advance,
Gary
I agree with Sidney. For internal auditing you shouldn't be using anything the CBs use for their audits. It's a bureaucracy, apart from anything else. Internal auditors should use an effective tool suitable for internal audits - which uses the "KISS" principle.

So, what you are saying is, " What I have done in the past is sufficient for the new Rev as long as it meets the Req. of our QMS"?
Basically. Your internal audits should focus on your processes. So in planning, your auditor(s) should take a look at the documented process and the support process(es) which control and enable that process. Audits should - for the most part - be of the process.

Can anyone tell me if they have done away with the OER?
Last one was Appendix A
What do they have to go with AS9101F
Thanks for any help
Char

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
What do they have to go with AS9101F
9101F Form 1 - Stage 1 Audit Report
9101F Form 2 - QMS Process Matrix Report
9101F Form 3 - Process Effectiveness Assessment Report
9101F Form 4 - Nonconformity Report (NCR)
9101F Form 5 - Audit Report
9101F Form 6 - Supplemental Audit Report

Link provided in post # 2 of this thread.

By the way, those forms are MEANT to be used by CB's, not internal auditors. Actually attempting to use tools developed for external audit purposes in internal audits might be significantly counterproductive.

Hi.,
Thank you I did check out the links but I am not seeing the OER, I use that for guidance in our Internal Auditing Work Instructions for guidance to the internal auditors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc AS9101 Rev F has been released and is available for purchase - October 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
A AS9101 Rev E AATT Course Discussion AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
P IAQG Making electronic versions of appendices to AS9101 Rev D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
P What are you going to do now AS9101 Rev D is out? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 22
J Aerospace AS9101, Rev D postponed? January 2010 Status AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 100
D AS9101, Revision E is available for Purchase AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
Sidney Vianna AS9101 Process Effectiveness Assessment Report/Nonconformance Record Review Modules AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
Sidney Vianna AS9101 E - A Revision to AS9101 is forthcoming - Possibly February 2013 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Coury Ferguson AS9101:2011 - PEAR - Who completes them AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
M AS9101 Appendix D question - What to put in Box 8 ?Process Name? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
B In Need of AS9101 document for a Gap Analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
B What Have They Done to AS9101? Was this really necessary? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 23
I How serious to apply AS9101 on internal audit? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
P AS9101 Supplier Audit Form - Teach and help new engineers at my company AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K New AS9101 - The Coordination Draft. Not the Official Release - IAQG9101 standard AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 76
P Is Checklist Required for Internal Audits - AS9101 Internal Auditing 6
R AS9101 - Any major differences from Revision B to Revision C? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
D Can anyone tell me a little about AS9101? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 7
R AMS2750 rev F discussion AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
mike10 QMS Update - Rev. up or start over? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
F MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev 4 and MDR - Definition of Description of Principles of operation EU Medical Device Regulations 4
E Can we still use MEDDEV 2.4/1 rev. 9 when classifying a medical device product under MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
C AS9100 Rev D 8.1.1 & APQP - Operational risk management process AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
Nicole Desouza AS 9100 Rev D Gap Analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
R AS9100 REV D gap analysis matrix AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
L I'm looking for Translation Procedure Guide MEDDEV 2.5/5 Rev.2 (NOT Rev.3) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
dgrainger Informational Additional Guidance Regarding the Vigilance System as outlined in MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev. 8 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
bryan willemot Documenting past problem history for fasteners for AS9100 Rev D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
M CEP requirements in MEDDEV 2.7/1, rev 4 and MDR - Are all MEDDEV requirements still applicable? EU Medical Device Regulations 7
K MEDDEV 2.4/1 rev. 9 Classification EU Medical Device Regulations 1
A Definition of "Sensitive Products" Clause 8.5.4 (c) in AS9100 Rev. D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
TheMightyWife Clinical Evaluation MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev 4 demonstration of equivalence EU Medical Device Regulations 6
J CER - Literature search strategy and PMV data Timeline - MEDDEV 2.7.1/ Rev 4 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
Sidney Vianna Informational UTC ASQR Rev.11 has a mistake; certification of distributors to IATF 16949 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
M AS9100 Rev D and Pin Gages General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
S Gap Analysis MDR req/MEDDEV 2.7.1 rev 4 EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S General Awareness Training for AS9100 Rev.D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
P How To Transition From AS9100c to AS9100 Rev. D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
C AS9100 rev D 8.5.1 c 2 - Defining the Machine in-process frequency per ANSI/ASQ Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
H CER - Equivalent Medical Devices Criteria - MDR/MEDDEV REV 4 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 9
C Qualification of Evaluator - Clinical Evaluation Report MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev 04 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
P AS9100 rev D Quality Manual wanted - 2017 Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 4
A AS9100 Rev D - Procedure for Product Safety & Control of Counterfeit Part (Format) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
J AS9100 Rev. D - Question about 8.4.3 (k) - Supplier Certificates AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
M AS9100 Rev. D Transition Audit - Number of Audit Days AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
Q AS9100 Rev.D Transfer of Work - Procedure and form templates AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J NADCAP NDT (specifically RT) - Checklist AC7114 Rev. K, section 8.1.3 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
A AS9100 Rev:D in Spanish - where can I find a Spanish version? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
Q Sample of the MEDDEV 2.7.1 rev 4 Clinical Evaluation Report wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
oldqamanager How will you handle Clause 6.1 - Risks and Opportunities for AS9100 Rev. D Auditors? Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 22