ASQ AS9100 Lead Auditor Training

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
Hello and long time no chat my fellow Covers! :bigwave:

I am taking the ASQ AS9100:2016 Lead Auditor Training (REV D) (Probitas) VIRTUAL course at the end of March and wondering if anyone has done it and what should I have ready besides my copy of the Standard and lots of paper and a pencil/pen?
Yes, the entire class is virtual and the exam is 100% on video. I will smile!

I've always been an ISO 9001:2015 person but since changing jobs 2 years ago and working from home....I am now transitioning to a new role, hence the training for AS9100 auditing.

Randy

Super Moderator
Get plenty of "No Doze" and strong coffee. The way those things go a dentist's office is less painful.

Oh yeah...........Wearing my "shirt" right now and it still fits...Thanks

Crusader

ugh. Thanks. I will have coffee brewing for sure! I hated the 5-day QS-9000 course way back in 1995-96. I bet this is the same and more.

Crusader

Last edited:

Randy

Super Moderator
But cheaper! That's what matters, right? (sarc)

Yep and we'll see the output of that process as they look after the quality of aircraft manufacturing....

I feel for "Crusader", thank goodness she's at least a seasoned professional in the field.

Crusader

It should be interesting to say the least. I haven’t done this type of training since QS-9000 in 1995!!!

Crusader

I’m already annoyed with ASQ and Dekra for the training next week. I’m allowed to view content now (5 days before the course …don’t get me started on this 5 day thing. Stuuuuupid) In the instructoons, it says you can print the content - but there is no way to print at all. I’m so frustrated and this stupid class hasn’t even started yet.

Top Bottom