ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) Certification Preparation 2019

Hi All,

Deciding to take the CBA exam either in the November Testing window or January Testing window. Does anyone have recent experience of the exam? how much preparation time required/ you devoted to it? Please suggest some resources as well?

Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

yodon

Staff member
Super Moderator
Years ago, whe I sat for the CQA exam, the materials from the Quality Council of Indiana were invaluable. I see they have similar materials for the CBA: CBA –

I'm not affiliated with CQI, by the way.

I agree with Don - I had taken the CBA in 2015 and found the Primer of great help!
I took Six Sigma Green Belt in 2017 and I found Primer okay, on the contrary many of my friends who took paper-based Six Sigma Green Belt before 2017 used Primer as their only source and they found it great. I wonder if it is the same case with CBA

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ajit Basrur Certified Biomedical Auditor (ASQ) - What study materials did you use? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 6
P ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional is the certification worth it? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
Q Passed ASQ Certified Quality Process Analyst Exam! What next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
R Material allowed in the ASQ CQPA (Certified Quality Process Analyst) Exam ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
S Any suggestions for ASQ CPGP (Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional) exam prep? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
K ASQ Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) Training Help Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
T ASQ CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) - Self - study help Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
K Benefits of being an ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
Q ASQ CQM (Certified Quality Manager)/OE Certification Exam Preparation Materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
N MSc in Quality Management vs. ASQ Certified QM - Which course to go for? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
Q ASQ CSSBB - Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
S ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) June 2009 Results Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
B New ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer)! Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
A Passed ASQ CQPA (Certified Quality Process Analyst) Exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 21
G I passed the ASQ-CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
B ASQ - CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) exam next week !! Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
B ASQ's CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Test Questions Pattern Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
Govind Change in Body of Knowledge - ASQ Certified Sixsigma Blackbelt Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
T Opinions regarding the ASQ Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Govind ASQ CSQE (Certified Software Quality Engineer) Online Quiz Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
RoxaneB Certified Performance Technologist - How does it compare to an ASQ certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
Govind Certified Six Sigma Green Belt - A New ASQ Certification is Coming! Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
R ASQ Certified Quality Manager - Any horror stories? Has it helped you in your career? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 15
Govind CQPA (Certified Quality Process Analyst) - NEW ASQ Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
G Why a CQE certification? Who should become an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
D Published ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exams - Where can I get them? Professional Certifications and Degrees 22
Q Advice for the ASQ CQM (Certified Quality Manager) Test? Professional Certifications and Degrees 14
howste New ASQ CQA (certified quality auditor) body of knowledge (BOK) General Auditing Discussions 7
T Steps to become CQM (ASQ Certified Quality Manager) Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
S ASQ's CQT (Certified Quality Technician) Certification - Is it worth taking the test? Professional Certifications and Degrees 9
L ASQ CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Test - Any advice for me? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
Y ASQ CQE and CSSGB; What next? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
L ASQ's Biomedical Auditor Course Test ASQ - American Society for Quality 1
S Is using ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 the correct sampling plan to determine Pass/Fail of Apparel measurements? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
E Preparing for the ASQ CPGP (GMP professional exam), how to revise and remember the vast syllabus? ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
T ASQ CQE vs CMQ/OE Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Sidney Vianna Continual decline of ASQ - can it be saved? Nov 2019 ASQ - American Society for Quality 15
L ASQ CBA biomedical auditor - CBA primer material is enough to study? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
J Getting training either from ASQ or from SAI Global - ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
R ASQ reference material clarification - Spiral bound materials allowed in ASQ Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
andika_untoro ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 18
A Any recommendation for ASQ's CPGP (Pharmaceutical GMP Professional) Certification exam questions? ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
Q ASQ/ANSI Z1.4–2003 (R2018) Change Log? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
J ASQ Chicago Training Institute - If any of you are interesting in teaching ASQ Certification preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 1
D ASQ CMQ/OE Certification - Share your thoughts ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
T ASQ Lean 6sigma BB examination Six Sigma 3
R ASQ, CQI,............where else ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
Marc ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
Bev D ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
C AS9100 rev D 8.5.1 c 2 - Defining the Machine in-process frequency per ANSI/ASQ Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8