ASQ CMBB Master Black Belt - anyone appearing for Mar 1, 2014 exam ?

M

meenasrini

Anyone out there taking CMBB exam on March 1, 2014?
The resources I have used so far are: CMBB Handbook (Kubiak); CSSBB Primer (QCI).

M

meenasrini

The first 2.5 Hrs was the essay question. There were 2 packets for Essay. One was a pre-scenario that discussed in length (17 pages) about various projects that are to be selected and the second essay question was around the post-scenario after the projects were selected. Time limit was a constraint due to the fact that there was immense material to read and understand and reply accordingly. I used my experience to answer the questions. You might want to practice writing in pencil since in this age of computers and we not writing every day, you will feel pressure in the wrist after writing couple of pages. Atleast my wrist was hurting a lot after 2 pages!

The second 2.5 Hrs was the 100 Multiple Choice questions. Pretty much seemed straight forward with a bunch of Advanced Stats questions interspersed. There were about 5-7 really tough questions the answers for which appeared to be tricky in 2 answer choices (I can argue for both answer choices). There were about 5 questions that required calculator usage. Mostly, if you read the BB/MBB handbook by Kubiak, you should do good.

I cannot say how I did until my exam results are out which is couple of weeks from now. I am waiting with my fingers crossed and the wait is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

meenasrini

I got the word from ASQ that I passed the CMBB exam. What a relief! Thanks goes to a lot of folks who helped me in this journey.....:)

Top Bottom