Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

ASQ, CQI,............where else

Hi fellow Elsmar forum team members,
I have been loitering for years around Elsmar and learning a lot from many other's questions and the knowledgeable answers.
I now have a question of my own that I cannot find an answer to elsewhere, so here goes.............

I have a team of quality professionals located across the globe, but am only largely familiar with the USA and UK Quality institutes (ASQ in USA and CQI in UK). I know that both the ASQ and CQI offer training modules to lift the skillset of my team in those countries, but I am hoping to find similar options in wider EU and Australia.

Are there equivalent quality specific organisations in other EU countries and also in Australia?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrew

Johnson

Involved In Discussions
Hi fellow Elsmar forum team members,
I have been loitering for years around Elsmar and learning a lot from many other's questions and the knowledgeable answers.
I now have a question of my own that I cannot find an answer to elsewhere, so here goes.............

I have a team of quality professionals located across the globe, but am only largely familiar with the USA and UK Quality institutes (ASQ in USA and CQI in UK). I know that both the ASQ and CQI offer training modules to lift the skillset of my team in those countries, but I am hoping to find similar options in wider EU and Australia.

Are there equivalent quality specific organisations in other EU countries and also in Australia?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrew
Try to look at this one at Germany:

Home - Verband der Automobilindustrie e. V. (VDA)

Top Bottom