ASQ - Service Quality Body of Knowledge

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

jeyaraj

Ever since I came across the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), I've always wondered whether such a thing actually existed. Now, thanks to you, Ajit, I know.

Thank you so much for this gem !

Govind

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I came across this Body of Knolwedge which gives very good information on various tools used in Quality - SQBOK

Initially wanted to download and post but the filesize is huge, so provided weblink.:) Hope you find it useful.
Ajit,
Thanks for the post and visibility. One of my very good friend from ASQ Staff worked in this Service BOK project for several months with team of ASQ volunteers to develop this content. I sent her this thread link as a feedback from quality practitioners.

Her response is as follows:
I’m glad you find these resources to be useful. The ASQ Service Quality Body of Knowledge (SQBOK) team has recently updated the SQBOK framework of topics, and instead of the spreadsheet of tools you will now find an online matrix showing how tools align to topics in the SQBOK. The team is continuing to add more tools and resources every day. Please check back often:
http://asq.org/service/body-of-knowledge/index.html

Regards,
Govind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MarilynJ6354 2012 ASQ Service Quality Conference ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
S Using ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 to Reduce Impact of Field Service Campaign AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 17
Icy Mountain Customer Service: AIAG vs. ASQ - Communications and Responses Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
E Preparing for the ASQ CPGP (GMP professional exam), how to revise and remember the vast syllabus? ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
T ASQ CQE vs CMQ/OE Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Sidney Vianna Continual decline of ASQ - can it be saved? Nov 2019 ASQ - American Society for Quality 15
J Getting training either from ASQ or from SAI Global - ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) Certification Preparation 2019 ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
R ASQ reference material clarification - Spiral bound materials allowed in ASQ Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
andika_untoro ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 14
A Any recommendation for ASQ's CPGP (Pharmaceutical GMP Professional) Certification exam questions? ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
Q ASQ/ANSI Z1.4–2003 (R2018) Change Log? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
J ASQ Chicago Training Institute - If any of you are interesting in teaching ASQ Certification preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 1
D ASQ CMQ/OE Certification - Share your thoughts ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
T ASQ Lean 6sigma BB examination Six Sigma 3
R ASQ, CQI,............where else ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
Marc ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
Bev D ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
C AS9100 rev D 8.5.1 c 2 - Defining the Machine in-process frequency per ANSI/ASQ Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
Sidney Vianna ASQ apparently doesn't know ISO does not issue ISO 9001 certificates? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
Marc ASQ Linkedin Group - Microsoft Sharepoint discussion - June 2017 Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 0
P ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional is the certification worth it? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
Q Passed ASQ Certified Quality Process Analyst Exam! What next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
R The on-line re-certification option on ASQ's website Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
R Material allowed in the ASQ CQPA (Certified Quality Process Analyst) Exam ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
howste ASQ is Transitioning to Computer Based Exams ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 13
Bev D Bev D at 2015 ASQ World Conference in Nashville Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
W Results of the ASQ CSSBB Exam March 07 2015 Professional Certifications and Degrees 62
S Any suggestions for ASQ CPGP (Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional) exam prep? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
Bev D ASQ 2015 Lean Six Sigma Conference: Bev D's Presentation Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
D Any experience with the SME/AME/Shingo/ASQ Lean BOK/Certifications? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
V WOW ....Got past through the ASQ CSSBB exam... Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
V ASQ CSSBB Exam on 4 October 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 14
V How does ASQ determine Exam Cutoff Marks Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Sean Kelley Seeking Feedback on ASQ Guide to Failure Mode and Effect Analysis FMEA and Control Plans 2
ScottK Is there a point in your career where ASQ certs become meaningless? Career and Occupation Discussions 13
D Good luck everyone on tomorrow's ASQ Exams - June 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
H RABQSA ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA - Which certification? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Q Question about 2012 ASQ CQE certification primer vs 2006 primer Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
F ASQ chapter 1423 is now active in Lafayette ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
S ASQ CSSBB March 1, 2014 Exam Feedback Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
M ASQ CMBB Master Black Belt - anyone appearing for Mar 1, 2014 exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
K ASQ Six Sigma Handbook - Should I purchase the Black Belt handbook now? Six Sigma 5
S ASQ CSSBB Prep for Jan/Feb/March 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
D Which ASQ Certification should I start with? Career and Occupation Discussions 9
Pancho ASQ's Quality Lasts Contest - 2013 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 5
S What Reference Material is allowed in the ASQ CQA Exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
E Feedback on the ASQ CSSBB On Oct 5th 2013 Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
F ANSI ASQ Z1.4 - Is the following process acceptable? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
Mikael Even the ASQ got it wrong, the Kano model Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3