Assessment and implementation of Production and Service Provision for TS 16949:2002

W

wuiming

I'm doing my Final Year Project on The Assessment and implementation of Production and Service Provision for IS0/TS16949:2002. I have completed reading through the requirements and relevent literature reviews however I'm still unable to apply assessment and implementation to that part of the standard... Can any kind soul please help? :confused:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Could you provide some specifics? Assessment is just a comparison of the company against the standard. The assessment provides the information necessary to plan an implementation project.

W

wwj623

Mr. Marc
Would you please help me to send some parpers of the MSA or APQP?Becuase I want to learn some course about .I run short of the information.It is very dificult to acquire the information.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Everything I have is, for the most part, here on the site. You just have to look around a bit. Check files in http://Elsmar.com/pdf_files/, read through the APQP and MSA forums here, see the site main page for links to several presentations, browse the Attachments Listing for these forums.

BTW - Putting an e-mail address in a post is not a good idea as spam bots can easily harvest it - and that makes the site more 'attractive' to e-mail harvesting bots - so I removed the one in the post above.

W

wuiming

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the guidance... Your reply is very much appreciated. This forum is so useful, providing chances for novice to learn from professionals like you. Thanks again.

W

wwj623

Dear Marc,
It is so excited that I acquire the information of the TS16949:2002 from you. I dare not believe these, but it is true. I am very appreciated. You known it is very difficult to collect the information in China. I think I am so fortunately to take part in this forum. I will improve myself trough your help. At same time, I am very regretted that I have no information to share in with all you. When I have some trouble I will contact with you! Thank for your help! Thanks!
Weijun wang
2004-12-8 night

I

isomr53

Re: Assessment and implementation of Production and Service Provision for TS 16949:20

wwj623,

We are all teachers; we are all learners. I just joined this forum and find it refreshing. Many professionals freely expressing themselves on many topics. Our world benefits from these exchanges.

Top Bottom