Attribute MSA (Measurement System Analysis) - .xls Form attached

vitortavares

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

I liked your format to do the Attribute MSA, and is my intention to implement it, but i have a doubt: what do we put in the "Try 1" and "Try 2" columns?

Thanks

automoto

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

I liked your format to do the Attribute MSA, and is my intention to implement it, but i have a doubt: what do we put in the "Try 1" and "Try 2" columns?

Thanks

In cell »status of inspection« define possible decision (like: Go/Not Go; OK/NOT OK…). Then chose from combo box results of each measurements.

Rameshwar25

Quite Involved in Discussions
Dear Thanks a lot for sharing.
But the study effective summery is missing from this file (Refer Page 140 of MSA manual 4th Ed or Page 132 of MSA manual 3th Ed). From this table , we take decisions about the measuring system.

rameshwar

R

Ratchetman

Looks like a nice form, but I cannot get it to work. What data would you put in the columns: standard, try 1, try 2? I tried entering Ok / Not OK and Good / Bad, but neither seems to work. I get an error message stating: "The value entered is not valid."

R

Ratchetman

Oooops my bad...Figured it out, needed to put in the values to be used in the status of inspections fields...Thanks, now I can have some fun:bigwave:

automoto

Involved In Discussions
Looks like a nice form, but I cannot get it to work. What data would you put in the columns: standard, try 1, try 2? I tried entering Ok / Not OK and Good / Bad, but neither seems to work. I get an error message stating: "The value entered is not valid."

First you need to fill "status of inspection" in header. Enter your criteria (OK/NOT OK, GO/NOT GO...). Then you will be able to chose from the list what you will eneter under "status of inspection" in the colums standard, try 1,....

Top Bottom