Audit Checklist for Integrated Management System for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 & OHSAS18001 (IMS)

jrocamora

Registered
Hello,

Who has Audit Checklist for Integrated Management System for ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS 18000? Can you share with me your copy? Thank you!

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Good day @jrocamora ;
You do not want "us" to provide you an audit checklist. This would be contrary to the intent of a process and risk based approach. Only YOUR organization can identify the processes significant to your organization. Only YOUR organization can identify the changes and risks that would prompt additional scrutiny via internal audits.

1- Has your organization determined the processes necessary for your management system.
Audit those.
2- Has your organization identified the risks (i.e. what can go wrong and their impact) associated with those processes?
Audit those.
3- Has your organization determined what changes and/or performance gaps have an impact on your organization?
Use this to determine frequency (likely always changing)

Hope this helps.
Be well.

LeslieB

Registered
Hello,

Who has Audit Checklist for Integrated Management System for ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS 18000? Can you share with me your copy? Thank you!

I would have also liked to see something generic in this regard (or something that someone else use) that one could use to guide you, or as a springboard for planning or refining your own.
Sometimes seeing something in hard copy, even if partly or mostly irrelevant to your specific organisation, helps more than a bunch of wise words that leaves you lost in the abstract.

Wonder if folks are reluctant to share any such specific documents on here because of concern for being taken on by others about using or giving out generic/non-specific documentation?

Randy

Super Moderator
"Wonder if folks are reluctant to share any such specific documents on here because of concern for being taken on by others about using or giving out generic/non-specific documentation?" Nope that's not the problem, this has been asked 100 times before with essentially the same answer....The best and most accurate checklist is the standard itself ... Up to a point! Once each "shall" has been asked and answered in the affirmative it's time to move on.

So if you've got a copy of each standard you already have a checklist....And get rid of 18001, it's history and replaced by ISO 45001. An integrated checklist is no more that combining the common elements and adding the specific element form each document. If you take the time to check the "Attachment List" on the top bar you'll find everything that has been shared there. However if that's too hard try this as a start, it took less than 5 minutes with a quick internet search.

Attachments

• 1 Correspondence table 45-14-9.docx
    22.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:

LeslieB

Registered
"Wonder if folks are reluctant to share any such specific documents on here because of concern for being taken on by others about using or giving out generic/non-specific documentation?" Nope that's not the problem, this has been asked 100 times before with essentially the same answer....The best and most accurate checklist is the standard itself ... Up to a point! Once each "shall" has been asked and answered in the affirmative it's time to move on.

So if you've got a copy of each standard you already have a checklist....And get rid of 18001, it's history and replaced by ISO 45001. An integrated checklist is no more that combining the common elements and adding the specific element form each document. If you take the time to check the "Attachment List" on the top bar you'll find everything that has been shared there. However if that's too hard try this as a start, it took less than 5 minutes with a quick internet search.

Thanks Randy, I'm new here and didn't notice the Attachment List at the top. Helps! :)
On another thread I saw an attachment in a reply (like you left here) and thought that's the only way files got shared.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Yes, you can search atached files. E.g.: Attachment List search for "integrated".

Last edited:

Randy

Super Moderator
Thanks Randy, I'm new here and didn't notice the Attachment List at the top. Helps! :)
On another thread I saw an attachment in a reply (like you left here) and thought that's the only way files got shared.
That's fine. We've been building that List for over 20 years and you'll find materials for some of the best Guru's on the planet...all for the free taking and use.

Some of us (not me of course) come across as grumpy and they're fine except for Marc & Sidney.

Randy

Super Moderator
We've got 20+ years of material here, some out of date of course, and it's all free for the taking and use.

Top Bottom