Audit of Management Representative Activities

M

maxnomi

what i understood from his question was that.

all clauses are audited.

how 5.5.2 is audited ?

may be it will make sense now

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
what i understood from his question was that.

all clauses are audited.

how 5.5.2 is audited ?

may be it will make sense now
Clause 5.5.2 states that Management Representative should be appointed & he should be part of management.

During audit, it should be checked whether any person is assigned as Management Representative by top Management & if yes, is he part of management(A manager) ?
:2cents::thanx:

M

maxnomi

Clause 5.5.2 states that Management Representative should be appointed & he should be part of management.

During audit, it should be checked whether any person is assigned as Management Representative by top Management & if yes, is he part of management(A manager) ?
:2cents::thanx:

You can include following elements while auditing MR (QMS as a process):

1. Internal audits, its NC closure, effectiveness verification of last NCs (8.2.2, 8.2.2.4, etc.)
2. Management Review process (5.6)
3. Control Of documents (4.2.3)
4. Control of Records (4.2.4)
5. Analysis of data (8.4),
6. Customer requirements
7. Customer satisfaction
etc.

You should use process approach to audit the QMS process (auditing Input, output, resources required , skills required, effectiveness , efficiency of the process).

This is what we do....I hope this helps..

Thanks,
Amit

activities mentioned by you in your previous post. clarifies it all IMO.

best regards

:thanx:

M

maxnomi

Hi Maxnomi
Though the words Management Activities are not physically in the standard, most of the auditor I have dealt with use this term. Their defination was that they were wanting us to show all the "activities" completed by our Management to ensure our processes and products met customer and ISO standards so the list of items we went over was long. Such as Management Review, Resources Management, Quality Management, Customer Satisifaction Reviews, Managements Internal Audits etc.

all were done with records.

thanks for your valuable input
:agree:
:applause:
:thanx:

M

maxnomi

Was this a surveillance audit? Because "all clauses" isn"t an ISO requirement!!

it was a re-certification audit.

question was relating to Internal audit.
i-e how Mr activities are audited in Internal audit.
as MR is a clause of iso.

AndyN

Moved On
it was a re-certification audit.

question was relating to Internal audit.
i-e how Mr activities are audited in Internal audit.
as MR is a clause of iso.

Not required to audit "clauses". You have a MR, they do their job. Why does it have to be audited? Nothing's changed has it?

Top Bottom