Auditing Checklist for MDD 93/42/EEU that will cross reference several regulations

A

Aliveguy

Hello, I am a new member of Elsmar Cove and I am trying my first Thread.
I am looking for a Robust Checklist that will cross reference several regulations that we need to audit for compliance. Specifically, the addition of the MDD 93/42/EEU ammended to 2007 M5, and the CMDR lined up with the sections for ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008.

I have found several in the threads already, but did not find a good one that shows the needed detail that I know is out there.

Any suggestions ??:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Admin
Re: Auditing Checklist for MDD 93/42/EEU that will cross reference several regulation

Another quick "Bump". Anyone here who can help with this one? My Thanks in advance!

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Auditing Checklist for MDD 93/42/EEU that will cross reference several regulation

My checklist for regulatory audits is not in a matrix format, and because our industry is a little different, there are other regs listed on the checklist.

I'll look and see if I can find something that might be useful for you as a starting point, though. :cool:

A

Aliveguy

Thanks for the starting point. We are short on Internal Auditors and I am trying to set up something that will allow us to minimize the repeated efforts of doing multiple regulatory audits. Many of the same items appear in all regulations and these are sometimes hard to connect.

Thanks again and any added help will be wonderful...:yes::yes:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator

Thanks for the starting point. We are short on Internal Auditors and I am trying to set up something that will allow us to minimize the repeated efforts of doing multiple regulatory audits. Many of the same items appear in all regulations and these are sometimes hard to connect.

Thanks again and any added help will be wonderful...:yes::yes:
You're welcome....Oh, and.....

If you find that one document which cross-references so many regs/standards to be a bit much, perhaps consider two documents (checklists) which cover all of them. For example, one document for ISO 13485 and 9001 and another one for MDD and CMDR.

Just another option to consider.

:bigwave:

A

Aliveguy

You're welcome....Oh, and.....

If you find that one document which cross-references so many regs/standards to be a bit much, perhaps consider two documents (checklists) which cover all of them. For example, one document for ISO 13485 and 9001 and another one for MDD and CMDR.

Just another option to consider.

:bigwave:
Good Point !! I like the idea of Two checklists !!

Thanks again !

A

Aliveguy

Hi..
See attached, which I got it from Elsmar sometime back, covering ISO 13485, MDD, CMDR and QSR and JPAL.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Sreenu
THANKS !!!!

This is the best version I have looked at to date. Much appreciation !!

Have a great Day !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Does anyone have an API Q2 checklist for internal auditing? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
W Internal Auditing - Observational Checklist for a Behavior Based System Internal Auditing 3
R Internal Auditing Checklist - Major NCR because the Checklist was not Completed Internal Auditing 17
L 5S Auditing checklist wanted Internal Auditing 1
C Auditing Checklist for ISO 11135 and ISO 11137 (regulations for sterilization) Other Medical Device Related Standards 9
F Distributor Survey Checklist - Checklist to use for Auditing a Distributor Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
A Checklist for Auditing the Quality Dept. (I need your comments) Internal Auditing 14
F ISO 13485 & 21 CFR 820 Internal Auditing Checklist General Auditing Discussions 39
D ISO 9001:2000 Checklist for Auditing Personnel/HR section Internal Auditing 12
Ajit Basrur Checklist for Auditing a Resin Supplier General Auditing Discussions 3
A Printing Company Audits - Checklist for auditing a printing company General Auditing Discussions 3
P Process vs Elements/Checklist - Is the old method of auditing the clauses still legal General Auditing Discussions 41
A Seeking Checklist for Auditing 7.3 Design Development for TS 16949 - pls help! Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
Claes Gefvenberg Unorthodox auditing - Giving auditees a brief version the checklist before the audit General Auditing Discussions 20
M Does anyone have a checklist for auditing to the ISO 9001:1994 standards? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
K QS 9000 Checklist for auditing purposes QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 8
G Auditing Top management: 6.3 ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A Information on Process-based Internal Auditing Needed Internal Auditing 6
Sortinghat Auditing the Manufacturing Process IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Q What is Process Auditing? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
K Need Help With Auditing Suppliers Against ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 50
R Auditing COT's Suppliers / First Post Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
K ISO 9001 Auditing in a Healthcare setting Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 15
S ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing Internal Auditing 8
H Auditing Santa's workshop General Auditing Discussions 0
C List of MDSAP Auditing Organizations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
A What are the pros and cons of using an audit software for internal auditing? General Auditing Discussions 7
cscalise Suggestions for MDR Auditing tools EU Medical Device Regulations 1
J Auditing of Support Function IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
D ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820 and Auditing the Accounting Department ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
S Risk based internal auditing Internal Auditing 6
Randy Remote auditing (for disaster, disease, disturbance etc...) during the Neo Coronavirus Pandemic and Social Distancing Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
K ANVISA B-GMP Auditing requirements for Contract Manufacturers Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
F AS9100D Internal auditing requirements Internal Auditing 11
R Does any here use an internal auditing tool that works on different platforms? Internal Auditing 3
G Best Practices for IT auditing - Is a session-id necessary for a complete audit trail? IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 0
I Questions to ask when auditing for Organizational Leadership and Planning for the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C CE marking for general IVD (self-certified) & ISO 13485 QMS requirements - auditing EU Medical Device Regulations 6
blackholequasar Internal Auditing Inspiration - Getting volunteers to perform internal audits. Internal Auditing 22
W Internal Auditing carried out by a 3rd party - Review of previous audits AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
tony s What is the automotive process approach for auditing? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
S Internal Auditing for API Spec Q1 - auditor qualification requirements Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 6
R I've been auditing for a CB for 18 years General Auditing Discussions 10
P Consultant Auditing Qualifications Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
E Informational Internal Audits - Wear multiple hats what can and can't I audit (so I'm not auditing my own work) Internal Auditing 149
M We still have not received our certificate due to a 'backlog' with our auditing body Registrars and Notified Bodies 25
N Online Internal Auditing Course for ISO 13485 - Suggestions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
A Agenda for 8D audit on Supplier's side - Auditing Corrective Actions General Auditing Discussions 5
U Internal auditing - Company employees or contract second party Internal Auditing 10
J Recomended Values - Auditing process in a supplier IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18