Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Auditors Bad

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Inbetween

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
S

somerqc

So...are you saying I should be auditing my wife? Hmm...exactly how does one do that....what would the objectives? The measurables? :notme:

How does one word any findings? The root cause would be easy (it is always my fault :lol:). Now for the corrective action...:lol:

Eventually I guess enough ineffective corrective actions results in divorce? Scary how close that is to real work life huh?

John

B

bdw1234567

I have also had some really bad and good auditors. Often customers are the worst, but they are the customer. Sometimes you just grin and bear it.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Welcome bdw1234567 (that's both a hand & mouth-ful).

Perhaps you would like to give us a brief introduction of yourself here.

We look forward for your active participation.

Y

Yew Jin

Code of ethics is very important to poll on this thread.

How many of auditors are really follow the ethics?:nope:

Y

Yew Jin

From the observation here, there is no proper training for the internal audit and management only want the job is done and not put the right people to do the right thing at the right time.

For 3rd party audit, schedule for 2 days audit for example, only few hours do the audit, the balance one is having a great lunch, chit chat to management, ....... In the internal audit we can get a tons of the observation or not compliance, but why always there is no major issue during the 3rd party audit?

Sometime, I am thinking on this, if a QS consultant everytime doing it right and perfect and found a lot of the major issues in a company during the audit, 1st time, 2nd time, .......... I am worry, the management of the company want to replace it to other consultant or not.

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm sorry that the conditions you stated is what you're assumption may be based on. Trust me, it's not like that everywhere and most auditors probably do the work required in the manner required.

Top Bottom