Austria Medical Device EU Distributor Registration

M

MD_Simy86

Dear all,
I'm looking for some information regarding notification to the Austrian Ministry of Health:

- the Distributor is inside the European Union, in Italy, and would like to sell CE-marked medical devices to end users, dentists and doctors in general, in Austria: I know that he must register to the Austrian Medical Device Registry but I don't know how and to whom require the log-in information;
is there anyone who can help me, please?
- I know that each European Distributor which would like to sell its medical devices in Austria should pay the Medical Device Fee annually;
is there anyone who can write me the prices and which is the link to the website in which find this information in English?

Thank you so much in advance for you support and I hope someone will answer me as soon as possible by this week!!

Bye bye,
Simona:bigwave:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
here you might get additional information:
medizinprodukteregister(dot)at - there is basic info in Englisch as well (menu-bar).

as far as I understand, there's no need for your company to register:
"In case a CE-marked product is already placed somewhere on the EU market and is already registered in the national registry of the corresponding country, it is not necessary to register the product again in the Austrian Medical Devices Registry."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Medical Devices technical lists for Germany, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, etc. EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A ISO 14644 training in Austria, Germany and Switzerland ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
W Accreditation of BVQI (Austria) cancelled Registrars and Notified Bodies 0
B Software as a NON-medical device Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
M Can you import medical device not FDA approved into the USA under an IND application? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
M Custom made class 1 Medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A Algorithm As a Medical Device IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
A Medical Device Software POC Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
V Can we use hyperlinks in the Medical documentations? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
K Brazil (INMETRO) for Medical Electrical and IVD Equipment? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
G Need Help with Run @ Rate for Medical Devices ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
Y Brazilian lab requirement for medical device manufacture Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S ISO 14644 Cleanrooms: Industry-Specific Requirements for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
W Medical Device - fixture qualification and MSA Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
H Medical Device Labelling ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
D One Software as Medical Device product or two? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R How to find the proper the fieids of IVD distributers and develop the medical device markets in Thailand? Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
K Regulatory Aspect of Embedding 4G/5G communication technologies into medical device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
I Post-market surveillance and Post-market performance follow-up for in vitro diagnostic medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 0
M FDA Medical device reporting (Manufacturer in US; contract manufacturer OuS) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
JoCam Accessories for medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 5
G Medical Device Auditor (CMDA) certification exam by ASQ - looking for input Career and Occupation Discussions 3
M Prescription Form - Medical Devices US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
XRAY_3121 Drop Shipping Legend Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
B Documenting Medical Device Complaints after End of Life? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device License as Distributor Canada Medical Device Regulations 8
M Preparing a document for Raw Material of Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 1
R Medical device regulations in African countries Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Jessesun The application of ozone sterilization in medical treatment US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
A Production line for medical devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
S Design & Development records for Medical Devices Packaging and Labelling ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
K MHLW MO169 2021 Japan Ministerial Ordinance on Standards for Manufacturing Control and Quality Control for Medical Devices and In-Vitro Diagnostics Japan Medical Device Regulations 2
U Medical Devices Labeling Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
K Guidance on X-Ray Medical Devices for Animal Use - FDA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Z Swiss Authorized representative & non-medical device regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
T FDA UDI Question - Class II Medical Device Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
blackholequasar ISO 13485 certification prior to Medical Device Manufacturing... worth it? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
dgrainger Informational Good news: Commission proposes a progressive roll-out of the new In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P Brexit Germany - Import Medical Device For Clinical Study EU Medical Device Regulations 0
M Medical Device Marketing Material - Control of Social Media 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Ed Panek Make sure you hire competent QA RA Folks before making a "Medical Device." Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
dgrainger Informational MDCG 2021-24 - Guidance on classification of medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 0
B Acquired Medical Device Product Line - Documentation Requirements for Device Master Record ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
S State Licensing requirements for Medical Devices sold in the US directly to hospitals and tissue banks 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
MedicalDevicesCanada How to find a medical device contract manufacturer, MDSAP certified? Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
B ISO 11197, Venting of Medical Supply Units - cl. 201.11.2.2.101 Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
Q Best country to import medical devices into Europe Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
dgrainger Informational MHRA's Software and AI as a Medical Device Change Programme UK Medical Device Regulations 0
dgrainger Informational Consultation on the future regulation of medical devices in the United Kingdom UK Medical Device Regulations 3
S Medical Device - Technical Documentation structure EU Medical Device Regulations 1