Authorised Representative details on product label?


Starting to get Involved
I have read conflicting information regarding the placement of the Authorised Representatives contact details. I know that it must be stated on the IFU alongside the 'EC REP' rectangular symbol. The name/address also needs to be outer packaging for customs etc. Does it also have to be on the product itself on the same label where the CE will be shown?


Involved In Discussions
EC REP only needs to be on the Unit label and IFU, but it space permits you can keep it on all levels of packaging.
Top Bottom