Autoclave and Sample Container - Pressure-steam cooking's effect

Qyu

Registered
Dear friends,

I want to do some research about pressure-steam cooking's effect to my sample. The aim is... I wanna view the characteristic of my sample (food ingredient) after exposed to heat treatment.
So actually i dont use autoclave function for sterilization,
By the way, i deeply need your precious suggestions.

If I use 121C for 40 minutes as my highest temperature and the longest time, is it okay if I use pyrex erlenmeyer? or Polyphropilene bag? I just so worry if the glass will getting explode or PP bag will leaked out. Or maybe you have some suggestion for sample container?

Thankyou :)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H How to prepare Performance Qualification (PQ) for autoclave General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
J Studies conducted on the amount of autoclave sterilization of a PEEK implant Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
P Colorant leaching out of Nylon in Autoclave Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 6
S Device Classification - Autoclave validation system EU Medical Device Regulations 1
G Digital Autoclave Accuracy Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K Autoclave Log - Do we have to monitor the usage for every load? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
A Japan - Medical Device Classification for Autoclave Tape Japan Medical Device Regulations 6
B Autoclave Revalidation Methods Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
L Autoclave Test for Instrument Validation 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
F Composite AutoClave Internal Audit Checklist - needed AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
B Autoclave Duration Requirements at 135?C within Italian Hospitals Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 3
V Can we use same autoclave (sterilizer) for media preparation & waste disposal? Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 3
F Polypropylene Sterilization with Heat Autoclave ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
K MSA for Steam Autoclave Automatic Controller and Measurement System Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
sonflowerinwales Autoclave of electronic items - What we need to "cook" our electronic equipment for Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
D Adding a Class I to a sample box Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
P Unrealistic Packaging Validation Sample Size 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
M ISO 9001:2015 case study sample ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Sample of Nonconformity report for ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Sample Agreement available for Outsourcing Medical Device Design activity? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
B Control chart and sample time Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
J Control chart for huge sample size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
D How to list multi-product sample pack in GUDID 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Is there a standard for sample size during R&D phase Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 18
M Minitab assistant: 1-Sample % Defective Test Using Minitab Software 1
J Sample size definition in an Automotive SMT pilot lot run Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
T ISO 27001 sample audit report IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 0
B IATF 16949 - Is a Deviation required for sample components in a prototype build? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
D Sample Calibration SOP for ISO 13485 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
T Sample of 1st Article Inspection Report wanted APQP and PPAP 3
E Correct way to certify hydrostatic testing when it is not 100% (and Sample Size) Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
N Design Verification & Process Validation - Statistical sample sizes Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
B Determining sample size for device sterility Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A In which EU countries would it be okay to use sample labels for registration? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D Determining of sample size for 'Operational Qualification' AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 3
F Bayes Success run Theorem for sample size during OQ&PQ Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
Watchcat Identification of Test Sample in Test Reports? Design and Development of Products and Processes 22
M AQL table - I need to sample 1250pcs AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 3
K The correct way of doing a 2 Sample T test Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
I Device modifications - Clinical sample size rationale EU Medical Device Regulations 5
M Informational How to perform a clinical evaluation of medical devices – Part 1 – Overview and sample of activities Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M SOP Sample for BC/ISO22301 (Business Continuity) wanted Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 4
J Sample size for creating a data base as a reference to a tested variable Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 6
R Medical Device Design verification sample prototype Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 14
J ISO 17025 - Please share a sample procedure for monitoring the validity of results ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
M Inputs on definition of very similar processes for multi site audit sample - IAF MD1 2018 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
J ISO 13485:2016 sample exam/test ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M EU IVD Risk Determination of sample collection EU Medical Device Regulations 0
T Sample Size for Design Validation Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
C AS9138 Sample Size Determination AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1