Automotive Industry Nonconformance Database wanted - Preferably SharePoint based

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
I see there are some threads from 2010 or so regarding what different companies use to track their nonconformances. I am wondering if there is a more recent thread and especially if anyone has seen a SharePoint based version anywhere.

Thanks for the help. :cfingers:

L

lk2012

hi,
one of our divisions uses SAP to track customer complaints, it's working really well and gives you the costing on everything automatically.
hope this helps
Lil

L

lk2012

I assume that you mean 'material planning' by MRP - in that case, yes, this division uses SAP for everything from processing orders and pulling them into production planning to delivery and registering potential complaints.

M

mellissamck

It may be a little late to reply to your post, but in case it helps others I've decided to share. I've created a SharePoint site for corrective action tracking. Each corrective action number is registered in a SharePoint list.

CA List: You can attach multiple documents to a list which works well for evidence and keeping all revisions of the CA readily retrievable. This CA site works well for our company as anyone can see the status or contribute to CAs as required. Anything accidently deleted can be restored.

CA Summary: An Excel dashboard with pivot tables is connected to the metadata in the SharePoint list keeps management up to date; just refresh the pivot tables and the charts/graphs are updated with current status of overall open CAs and other metrics.

Our company used Windows Explorer to house CAs and only the QA department had access to the folder for safe keeping. This new way allows CA leaders to really take the lead, it allows management to be quickly updated, and there is no more opening up 20 CA files to summarize the CA program status.

I hope this helped someone. This is my first post!

Attachments

• CA Screenshot.JPG
    CA Screenshot.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 367

AndrewHopton

Registered
Hello,

I am interested in knowing more about how this is working for you and if you might be able to share the wireframe for it.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Top Bottom