Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.
  • Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Available AS9100 and Aerospace related Consultants

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
By request. However, to post here you MUST be a regular visitor here who is involved in the forums.

NOTE: Your post count must exceed 150 posts to post in this thread.

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
Re: Available AS9100 Consultants

I just noticed there was a thread for AS9100 consultants too...

I'm available for consulting for AS9100, ISO 9001, and ISO/TS 16949 standards. My 20+ years experience in quality includes major airframe manufacturers and lower tier suppliers. In addition to professional certifications, (CQE, CQM, CQA, RABQSA QMS-LA, & RABQSA AS9100 auditor), I also have years of practical experience in implementing effective quality systems. My employer (Axeon, Inc.) is an auditing, consulting, and training organization specializing in helping companies understand, implement, and maintain business systems based on ISO 9000 and related standards. I am also a certified senior instructor for RABQSA accredited/RMC approved courses in AS9100 and other standards.

Re: Available AS9100 Consultants

I provide consulting services in Canada for aerospace (AS9100 and AS9120) and medical devices (ISO 13485, MDD and CMDCAS).
I am also a subcontract auditor (RABQSA lead auditor) for AS9100, AS9120 and for ISO 13485 CE Marking, Health Canada requirements and PAL.
If you require reference or names of companies that I have assisted, please send me a private message.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Danny

Top Bottom