Available Auditors

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
If he can predict the weather also, it is likely he is not working in the field of Metrology......not enough money!

Calibration is a part of Metrology.....and 17025 is the standard used for lab accreditation. I am hoping to find the right folks to potentially become contracted technical assessors, so that as we grow, I have a corp of folks to support our growth. That is why both qualifications are important.

A few caveats......I am not promising some volume of work, as that will depend on number and type of labs, scopes, area of the country, etc.....CCTs and degrees are preferred, but not required.....and the person(s) can not currently be assessing for another AB......

Hershal

M

mjones2

Thank you for starting this thread. I can conduct 1st party and 2nd party audits for manufacturer and service industries in North West Ohio and Southern Michican. In the heart of automotive country. ISO 9001:2000, QS 9000 and TS 16949. Currently a RAB provisional third party auditor. Developed Internal Auditing training class for ISo 9000:2000 / Ts 16949. Train your auditors in house for less than what you would pay to send your auditors to the big names, and also have practice audits done on your system which will count towards your internal audits.

Also will handle all your internal auditing needs. Have references will travel.

lindal

Involved In Discussions
Although I feel horribly under-qualified when reading many of the posts in this thread, I would still like to offer my services. I am a certified quality auditor (since 2001) and have been auditing since 1998. I have eight years experience in the medical device industry, working with class II and III devices as well as a diagnostic software platform.
I am available to provide quality system training (21 CFR 820, MDD/ AIMD, ISO 9001:1994, ISO 9000:2000, and ISO 13485) or perform internal audits for small companies in the central plains/ upper Midwest.

Many thanks for the opportunity Marc,
Linda

AndyN

Moved On
Ready, willing and very able.........

to perform all manner of audits....

I've been a supplier quality manager for a major metrology company, a registrar lead auditor for the first accredited registrar and an internal auditor. I've trained hundreds of all types of auditor. Mainly ISO 9000 based systems (including QS & TS). Have conducted auditor training for combined quality/environmental and safety management systems, so that could count too.........

My clients have found savings of up to (and including) $8M by applying my auditing techniques, so if that's the kind of thing your organization needs, I can be contracted to do just that.

Been both IRCA and RAB registered LA and a supervisor for a registrar.

Private message me here if you'd like more information.

Thanks, Marc, for the opportunity.

Andy

A

andrey_or

IRCA lead auditor
ISO-9001, ISO/TS-16949, CSA Z299, 10CFR50 AppB
:truce:

C

C Emmons

Currently RABQSA certified LA (QMS)- also certified Skill Examiner for ISO 9001:2000.

Main background is in tranporation/service industry.

Have audited several other industries auditing for Registrars/ ASQ etc.

Anyone transitioning to the new competency based scheme for QMS auditing and needing the required skill examination, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

R

Rob Udo

Thanks for the opportunity..

I've been a quality assurance/regulatory affairs manager within the medical device industry and quality manager in other companies in the mechanical engineering. I'm familiar with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485 and MDD. I have my own consultancy firm since 2003.

I'm registered with the IRCA and currently being certified for ISO13485 Lead Auditor for a Notified Body.

I'm interested to perform audits for any company in, or near, the Netherlands.

Contact me if you'd like more information.

Rob.

B

BSMITH

I recently retired as Environmental Manager for the U.S. Department of Energy in New Orleans after 30 years in Federal Government.

I am a RABQSA EMS Lead Auditor (#E052455) and also have experience and training in OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001. I do auditing for all 3 standards for 2 registrars, teach a variety of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 courses for a training provider, and teach an online Environmental Management course for the University of New Orleans. When my schedule allows it, I am available for audits and training.

I started my own company - ISO Louisiana; the website is in my profile.

Brent Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I recently retired as Environmental Manager for the U.S. Department of Energy in New Orleans after 30 years in Federal Government.

I am a RABQSA EMS Lead Auditor (#E052455) and also have experience and training in OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001. I do auditing for all 3 standards for 2 registrars, teach a variety of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 courses for 2 training providers, and teach an online Environmental Management course for the University of New Orleans. When my schedule allows it, I am available for audits and training.

I started my own company - ISO Louisiana; the website is in my profile.

Brent Smith
Congratulations, Brent. I wish you success in your new venture. I often wondered how you fared during Katrina. I hope you didn't suffer any big losses of friends or property.

B

BSMITH

Congratulations, Brent. I wish you success in your new venture. I often wondered how you fared during Katrina. I hope you didn't suffer any big losses of friends or property.

We live in a suburb of New Orleans - Metairie, or as I like to call it, the dry part of Metairie. Luckily our neighborhood was about a mile away from the nearest flooding and the twister that went through our street missed our house. We only had a few roof shingles, a fence, and some tree limbs pulled down. Many of our friends, neighbors, coworkers, and relatives weren't so lucky; some lost everything and have had to move or rebuild.

New Orleans will never be the same, but some parts had minimal damage (e.g., French Quarter and parts of CBD and river side of Uptown) and some areas are being slowly rebuilt.

My former office at the DOE wasn't so lucky with the high winds that knocked off parts of the roof; DOE was closed for a month. Other buildings like the Minerals Management Service and Jefferson Parish offices weren't so lucky; many of their floors still aren't open.

I've taught 2 ISO 14001 Lead Auditor classes in New Orleans within the last year and have ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor classes scheduled in September. As they say, "come on down" (for anyone interested).

Top Bottom