Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.
  • Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Available IATF 16949 Consultants

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
If you are a consultant in TS 16949 and would like to advertise your availability, please use this thread to post anything you would like to promote your services.

My basic expectation if you do this is that you be a regular, active participant in the forum with a minimum of 100 posts and that you are helping others here. I will delete any one-shot Nellies who are not active in helping others here in the Elsmar Cove forums.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am also going to advertise myself.
I can provide ISO/TS 16949 consulting services as well as training for APQP, FMEA and PPAP etc.
I also supply support for importers from Israel and Europe in supplier development, audits etc.

For more details see my contributions and mail me through the forum system

Continuing Availability

Thanks again, Marc for the opportunity for posting.
I have 20 years experience of delivering solutions for quality managment systems including ISO 9001, QS-9000 and, more recently ISO / TS 16949 for OEMs, first and lower tier suppliers to the automotive industry.

U.K. based recent notable automotive customers for XBS include Jaguar cars and Lotus group. My company delivers consultancy, training and general support.

Hopefully the contact details remain up to date, otherwise please feel free to contact us through the cove!

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Marc,

Your post goes back a couple years, so I don't know if it is still active. However, I would be interested in discussing consulting for TS-16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001. Also, I have particular experience in transitioning from QS-9000 to TS-16949, and in integrating ISO 14001 into existing Quality systems. I am an auditor and consultant, and have performed over 800 accredited audits. I am new to this board, but I can be reached through this board.

Last edited:
Marc, I am in need of a consultant who can explain the value and necessity of meeting the requirements of IATF16949. We are currently TS certified, but are in a transition phase within the company where an outside source who can explain to upper management in terms that they would understand, the values and requirements, would help with the implementation.

Top Bottom