Available ISO 9001 Consultants

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
If you are a consultant in implementing ISO 9001 and would like to advertise your availability, please use this thread to post anything you would like to promote your services. I suggest a link to a web site and/or a brief profile - some basic information.

My basic expectation if you do this is that you be a regular, active participant in the forum, that you are a forum Contributor and that you are helping others here. I will delete any one-shot Nellies who come, post their advertisement and are not active in helping others.

Of course, I always appreciate your considering me as your implementation resource.

NOTE: Your post count must exceed 150 *HELPING* posts to post in this thread. (Posts that are questions do not count)

We prefer that those who post here participate by helping with answers to peoples questions on a somewhat regular basis in addition to post count. I think that is only fair for free advertising.

You might also note that if you do not read and abide by these requirements, and you do post in this thread, you will be advertising yourself as a "clueless" (and therefore very undesirable) "consultant". Who would want a consultant who can not read and understand the requirements?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

The Taz!

Quite Involved in Discussions
Located in Central Ct, I have over 35 years in R&D, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Mid and Senior Management positions. The past 20 focusing on hands-on Process and QA.

Past 5 years spent as an independent contractor and consultant. Strength in creating solid relationships between customers and suppliers.

ISO 2K and TS conversion/implementation. I'm the guy who rolls up the sleeves and drives the implementation. No nonsense. . .we don't have the time for it.

Willing to travel in the US, Canada and Mexico.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
I would be interested in discussing consulting for TS-16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001. Also, I have particular experience in transitioning from QS-9000 to TS-16949, and in integrating ISO 14001 into existing Quality systems. I am an auditor and consultant, and have performed over 800 accredited audits. I am new to this board, but I can be reached through this board.

Moderator note: This post has been edited to delete references to an earlier post in the thread which was deleted at poster's request

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
Welcome to the Cove, hjilling!:bigwave:
I note you've been extremely active since joining - the experience of the Cove can be quite intoxicating.

Let me make a suggestion which might be beneficial to you:

When you view an old post and have an urge to enter into dialog with that poster, you should first click on the poster's Profile (click on the poster's name for a dialog box) and note when the poster last visited the Cove. Often the poster gives some personal information which might help you contact him. In this particular case, the recruiter hasn't been back to the Cove since posting his blurb, but he did leave a phone number in his Profile for you to try.

Sadly, many recruiters and agents are not as diligent in following up on their free "ad placement" as we would like. It may be one factor in assessing their worth or value in predicting how they will deal with you.

When you find time, tell us more about yourself in the thread
New Folks - Take a Minute and Introduce Yourself!

J

JaneB

Melbourne, Australia

We consult mainly in Melbourne, Australia. Some interstate travel as well as remote consulting via phone, email, etc.

Approach: simple, practical and flexible quality management.

Expertise: applying ISO 9001 to organisations who provide services

Paul Simpson

Trusted Information Resource
I thought I had done this many months ago but, just in case people have forgotten I am available to provide consultancy on ISO 9001 (and many other related disciplines). I have been operating our consultancy since 2000 and have access to a wide range of other consultants as both full and part time associates.

We are based in the UK in Northampton and have carried out consultancy projects in UK and Europe.

Web site is www.xbs.org.uk

Do we have anyone here who does training or consulting and is based in the Minneapolis/Sta Paul area? Please pm me with details.
Thanks!

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
If you are a consultant in implementing ISO 9001 and would like to advertise your availability, please use this thread to post anything you would like to promote your services. I suggest a link to a web site and/or a brief profile - some basic information.

My basic expectation if you do this is that you be a regular, active participant in the forum, that you are a forum Contributor and that you are helping others here. I will delete any one-shot Nellies who come, post their advertisement and are not active in helping others.

Of course, I always appreciate your considering me as your implementation resource.

NOTE: Your post count must exceed 100 posts to post in this thread.
An Introduction to Quality Management International, Inc.,

Our clients use their process-based management systems to run their businesses so they add value faster while conforming to any number of system standards.

Our training, consulting and auditing services help our clients and alumni to achieve this for themselves. Our people>processes>system methodology, first published in 1986 and continually improved since, is shown here. We also offer eLearning in this methodology here.

Our in-house and public lead auditor training is renowned for producing thinking auditors and RABQSA certified and IRCA recognized.

Our management system consultants are based across North America and in the UK.

Thanks,

John (Senior VP, Management Systems Consultant, Certified Lead Auditor, Certified Instructor)

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Reminder: If you are a consultant in implementing ISO 9001 and would like to advertise your availability, please use this thread to post anything you would like to promote your services. I suggest a link to a web site and/or a brief profile - some basic information.

NOTE: Your post count must exceed 100 *HELPING* posts to post in this thread. (Posts that are questions do not count)

We prefer that those who post here participate by helping with answers to peoples questions on a somewhat regular basis in addition to post count. I think that is only fair for free advertising.

You might also note that if you do not read and abide by these requirements, and you do post in this thread, you will be advertising yourself as a "clueless" (and therefore very undesirable) "consultant". Who would want a consultant who can not read and understand the requirements?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The next (5th) revision of ISO 9001 - When available? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Is the new standard ISO 9001: 2008 available now? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D Is a video available that discusses the changes - ISO 9001:1994 to ISO 9001:2000? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Govind Informational ISO COVID-19 response: freely available ISO standards Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
Richard Regalado Informational ISO makes available relevant BCMS standards free for online access Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 5
L Does anybody have quiz's available? ISO 13485:2016 Training Material Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
B ISO 14001:2015 4.3 - How to make the scope of the EMS available to interested parties ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
G Is ISO/TS16949 Extension Available? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Marc Available ISO 13485 Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 13
S ISO 15189 - When commercial QC Material is not available Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 4
D Is there a draft ISO 14001:2015 available for review? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
Ronen E Seems like certification to ISO 14971 is now available ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
hogheavenfarm Environmental Policy Publicly Available - ISO 14001 Clause 4.2f REACH and RoHS Conversations 5
Ajit Basrur Publicly (Freely) Available ISO Standards Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
Stijloor Auditor Guide for ISO/TS 16949 available from AIAG IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
R ISO TS 16949 Technical Specification available from the SMMT IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
D ISO/TS 16949 Books - Please advise on the best books available IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Marc Available ISO 14001 Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 2
D EQMS - When the internet or system might not be available ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
A Sample Agreement available for Outsourcing Medical Device Design activity? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Document "Correspondence IATF 16949 vs ISO13485" available? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
D How long should we keep the spare parts available for our medical device, after we have stopped the production? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
M ASPICE Certification - Certifying bodies available in India IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
M Informational US FDA – MDR Data Files – Alternative Summary Report Data Since 1999 Available Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – M2M Data Exchange available services for accessing MDR EUDAMED data available for Economic Operator (EO) organisations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA News Digital Health Update: USFDA Report on Non-Device Software Functions Now Available Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
P Warning Letter 1999 - Where does the FDA make older warning letters available? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
qualprod Methods to Calculate Available Production Rate ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
B Available Calibration Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 1
S IATF Communiques - Why isn't IATF communique # 2015-003 available anymore IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Sidney Vianna IAQG Winter 2016 Newsletter Available AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Marc AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Training Available (Nov 2016) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
R Is there any Excel .xls Spreadsheet available for DOE with 3 factors? Six Sigma 1
howste AS9110 Rev C has been released and is available for purchase - November 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
howste AS9120 Rev B has been released and is available for purchase - November 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
Marc AS9101 Rev F has been released and is available for purchase - October 2016 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
R IEC 60601-1 4th Edition - Is a "Red-line" version available? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
P Is an English version of CFDA YY0664-2008 available? China Medical Device Regulations 3
S Is Combination Product regulation available for Europe? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
bobdoering Available SPC and Metrology Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 0
Chennaiite Copyrighted Standards available for free download - Is there a caveat? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 19
D ROHS 2 - Medical Device: Placing vs Making Available on the market EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D AS9101, Revision E is available for Purchase AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
Stijloor AIAG Layered Process Audit 2nd Ed. (CQI-8) is now available. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S Are there any AS9100 manuals available on this site? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
somashekar About Technical File being available at Manufacturing Site ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Medical Device Technical File SOP example available? EU Medical Device Regulations 14
F The Most Comprehensive Technical File Educational Resource Available Today EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Final draft of IEC 60601-1 Amendment 1 available - May 2012 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
P Software Changes - Is an FDA guidance type of document available from SFDA (China)? China Medical Device Regulations 2