Awareness Tips & Quotes for Quality Management System

S

shohreh

Dears,

We are certified for 3 systems QMS, ISMS & EMS. i have planned for sending weekly Awareness tips & quotes for my employees. i found there are lots of tips and quotes for EMS & ISMS but the QMS i did not find. Highly appreciate if anyone is aware of such request help in gathering them.

we have done the same thing for the EMS & ISMS which we found great impact on employees but what is missing is the QMS.

Thak you in advance.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Dears,

We are certified for 3 systems QMS, ISMS & EMS. i have planned for sending weekly Awareness tips & quotes for my employees. i found there are lots of tips and quotes for EMS & ISMS but the QMS i did not find. Highly appreciate if anyone is aware of such request help in gathering them.

we have done the same thing for the EMS & ISMS which we found great impact on employees but what is missing is the QMS.

Thak you in advance.
<<< There is no Q_ALITY without U >>>

harry

Trusted Information Resource
but the QMS i did not find.

They faced the danger of turning into slogans and then rhetoric/exhortations - not something to be encouraged. Perhaps this is the reason you don't see that much around. :2cents:

Last edited:
S

shohreh

thank you guys for your reply.

i need people to understand what is QMS or ISMS or EMS. i want them to have quality in their work keeping in mind that we are certified because of them and their effort and work. keep what is requried from them. what is audit and how it will help improving the work. take all the details into consideration while working even with colleagues.

so if you have anything or found anywhere please provide it to me even with pictures would be fine. i dont want people get board. tips that also would be funny too with examples.

thank you again guys.

D

dknox4

thank you guys for your reply.

i need people to understand what is QMS or ISMS or EMS. i want them to have quality in their work keeping in mind that we are certified because of them and their effort and work. keep what is requried from them. what is audit and how it will help improving the work. take all the details into consideration while working even with colleagues.

so if you have anything or found anywhere please provide it to me even with pictures would be fine. i dont want people get board. tips that also would be funny too with examples.

thank you again guys.

I've always liked this one- "The race for Quality has no end. So, technically, it's more like a death march"

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator
Dears,

Thak you in advance.

The ASQ tweets daily "Quality Quotes", and DemingSaid does too. These are our sources for random quip rotation in our CAPA database screens. No great impact seen yet, but certainly amusing. :)

Good luck!
Pancho

Q

qualitytoughnut - 2010

Dears,

Thak you in advance.

My favourite is "Quality has to be caused not controlled" ~Philips Cosby

Here are more: 'Quality quotes from Sandeep'

"Quality Management Advice"

"Quality quotes"

qualitytoughnut :cool:

JoCam

Trusted Information Resource
I like this one, wish I knew who quoted it: -

"When you're out of Quality, you're out of business" Unknown

D

DrM2u

Dears,

Thak you in advance.
Well, one of Deming's key principles is to eliminate slogans and exhortations. A quote used too often can become a slogan and loose its meaning. Instead of sending employees a quote to read, how about challenging them to think with 'what would you do for this given situation' or 'what do you think caused this result'. It could be something fictive or something from within the organization; it could be something positive or something negative. Stimulate the brain and ideas will come.

G

Groo3

I've always liked this one- "The race for Quality has no end. So, technically, it's more like a death march"

One of my favorites too :lol: (my boss of all people first showed me that one a few years back)

There are a ton of quotes to find online... I have been collecting some for the past several years, just to enjoy the thoughts they provoke or to use one in a presentation. How about the following from Will Rogers "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging." or "There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."

Here are a few more serious links you may find helpful:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom