Basic questions about Installation, Operational & Performance Qualification - PCBA

H

hbfy0127

hello, everybody
Now I am generating the IQ-OQ-PQ for our new client. Actually, i am not familiar with it. Could anyone show me any suggestion, or give me any template? thanks in advance!
:agree:

yours
Jeff

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: IQ-OQ-PQ generation

hello, everybody
Now I am generating the IQ-OQ-PQ for our new client. Actually, i am not familiar with it. Could anyone show me any suggestion, or give me any template? thanks in advance!
:agree:

yours
Jeff

Welcome to the Cove Jeff :bigwave:

There is lot of info on Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) in the cove. I used the search function to get the posts - see HERE

H

hbfy0127

Re: Basic questions about IQ-OQ-PQ generation

hi, all
i do appreciate your help:)!
actually i am a newbie here. i realy do not know the steps of preparation of 3Q. would you kindly give me some basic instructions for them,
such as:
step 1:........
step 2:........

thank you and forgive me for my poor English!
:eek:

H

hbfy0127

BTW, i am in PCBA field, one of my cutomer is an OEM of medical devices!

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

hi, all
i do appreciate your help:)!
actually i am a newbie here. i realy do not know the steps of preparation of 3Q. would you kindly give me some basic instructions for them,
such as:
step 1:........
step 2:........

thank you and forgive me for my poor English!
:eek:

To start with, you should have a Level 2 procedure definingthe requirements of Qualification and validation. Equipments are QUALIFIED while the process is VALIDATED.

All Qualifications and Validation should be started with a Qualification / Validation protocol which defines how you will be going forward. Once the protocol is approved, carry out the requirements that have been mentioned in the protocol. If the requirements are successfully met, summarize in a Qualification / Validation Report.

For the contents of IQ, OQ and PQ, you could refer to the numerous threads that we have on the subject.

Best Luck :agree1:

H

hbfy0127

To start with, you should have a Level 2 procedure definingthe requirements of Qualification and validation. Equipments are QUALIFIED while the process is VALIDATED.

All Qualifications and Validation should be started with a Qualification / Validation protocol which defines how you will be going forward. Once the protocol is approved, carry out the requirements that have been mentioned in the protocol. If the requirements are successfully met, summarize in a Qualification / Validation Report.

For the contents of IQ, OQ and PQ, you could refer to the numerous threads that we have on the subject.

Best Luck :agree1:
Thanks for that. I should try to do it by myself instead of asking again and again.
BTW, shall we make an appointment in Suzhou?

harry

Trusted Information Resource

BTW, i am in PCBA field, one of my cutomer is an OEM of medical devices!

From your post, am I right to deduce that you are manufacturing just a component or part for a medical device/equipment?

Does a component or part need to undergo IQ-OQ-PQ?

H

hbfy0127

From your post, am I right to deduce that you are manufacturing just a component or part for a medical device/equipment?

Does a component or part need to undergo IQ-OQ-PQ?
you just hit the keypoint, that's my confusion. But my client required that.
Actually, our company is a Electronic Manufacturing Service(EMS) company.
We just produce the PCBA inside the whole device. No samples can be referred.
thanks

harry

Trusted Information Resource

you just hit the keypoint, that's my confusion. But my client required that.
Actually, our company is a Electronic Manufacturing Service(EMS) company.
We just produce the PCBA inside the whole device. No samples can be referred.
thanks

Seek further clarification from your client. We had been looking at IQ/OP/PQ from the medical device aspect but it could be requirements related to your product. Such as:
IPC 6012 - Qualification and performance specifications related to printed circuit boards
IPC 9701 - Performance test methods and Qualification Requirements for surface mount solder attachments

Top Bottom