Benefits of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard - Making the case

B

blametheprocess

Hi,
As you can see, after browsing the boards and the wealth of information on here, I have now decided to finally register. I need your help in making the case to upper management to implement a formal continuous improvement program at work.
I currently work in the telecom sector (service) at a company that employees approx 4000 employees. I have been given the task of researching case studies of continuous improvement initiatives and presenting to the Senior Team.
Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get some case studies relent to service that point to the benefits of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, etc, etc, etc. Your collective knowledge is greatly appreciated in this matter. Thanks in advance!

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Making the case - Benefits of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard

I have a case study published through the American Society for Quality for the use of a Deming-based systems thinking approach, which does use SPC based Dashboards.

Please see (broken link removed)

You may find more information about our processes at https://www.hanford.gov/rl/?page=1156&parent=1144 and https://www.hanford.gov/rl/?page=1144&parent=169

It comes from a US government project, so there are no copyright restrictions or fees.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
If you are interested in balanced scorecard, KPI and metrics in business, check this web-site to learn more about Metrics and development metrics.

Hello brucebarondes,

What is your experience with this software?
What is your association with this organization?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
I have moved these posts to this forum. I think you may get more responses to your questions.

Please note: Another moderator may move these posts back to the original forum or one that is specifically directed to your questions.

Top Bottom