Blackberry Server Down - October 2011

P

pearsonow

Anyone else been afected by the poor performance of Research in motion recently?

I've had no web, apps or even sat nav (it uses the web to download mapping) for 3 days. I am getting annoyed at the lack of information and communication, and am on the verge of having to buy a satnav for a trip, when there is one on my phone!

:read::mad:

Olly

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
P

pearsonow

Yep that's the issue.

If I communicated that badly with my customers I'd be sacked.

The problem is I'm on the verge of it because my blackberry is dead!

If Blackberry would just put out an announcement and say the servers are down due to a failed switch, we are working on it and we are aiming for things to be fixed by.....

That would be a start, as it is at the moment, nothing.

Disappointing Research in Motion, very disappointing, and at renewal we may look at android phones instead now....

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Yep that's the issue.

If I communicated that badly with my customers I'd be sacked.

The problem is I'm on the verge of it because my blackberry is dead!

If Blackberry would just put out an announcement and say the servers are down due to a failed switch, we are working on it and we are aiming for things to be fixed by.....

That would be a start, as it is at the moment, nothing.

Disappointing Research in Motion, very disappointing, and at renewal we may look at android phones instead now....
Current joke making the rounds:
Q: What did one Blackberry user message to another Blackberry user?
A: Nothing!

;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnaMariaVR2 My blackberry is not working Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
was named killer CLOUD BASED QUALITY DOCUMENTATION vs. SERVER BASED Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
S Moving from client-server to cloud-based, is that a new submission? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 3
M Trouble with Europa website - Internal Server Error (March 2019) EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Marc Server RAM Failure - 7 Dec 2018 Forum News and General Information 3
D SQL Server Username and Password Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
D Nonconformance on document control - Unapproved document on production server Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Dummy SMTP server for email testing Software Quality Assurance 3
H Requirements for Data Storage as to Geographic Server Location Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 11
V Do we need to Validate a Server/Back-End System? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
kisxena Transferring a validated software platform to a virtual server Software Quality Assurance 8
B Controlled Copies of a Quality Manual in an electronic media (file/server) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
J What Can You Do with Active Server Pages? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 0
C User Acceptance Testing best practice - conducted on production server or test server Software Quality Assurance 0
C Synthis software review - Process Modeler and Process Server Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
L Forms in MS Word - Trying to put forms on a server and prohibit modifications Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 84
W Is it permissable to maintain "controlled quality documents" on the EDP server only? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
S ISO 9001 software package that will work with Outlook on an Exchange server Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
A Document Matrix - Can the Server Directory Listing(s) be used? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
S Data/Drawing Control - All documents controlled on a head-office server? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B Certificate Suspension? Shut down due to Covid-19 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
B FAR/Prime Contractor Flow-down Tool - AS9100 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Q AS9120B flow down to external providers: Records Retention AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
T Customer audit demands - that I state in my QM who can shut down production AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
Crimpshrine13 PPAPs (How far down the tiers are we supposed to get PPAPs)? APQP and PPAP 19
D Doing both a top-down and a bottom-up risk assessment - How to combine ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 30
qualprod Write down same nonconformity in several processes? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
CCaantley Stepping Down from my quality manager position soon After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 18
M NIST is one of the government services shut down General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
R Cascading (Flow Down) Customer Specific Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B AS9102 Supplier Flow Down Method AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
A MedAccred being flowed down to Suppliers (2018) MedAccred Industry Group Program 0
J ITAR flow down to Processors (Outsourced Processes) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
L Machines can't go down at all...... Management wants statement Manufacturing and Related Processes 31
M What is the lightest material to make a Strong and Light Ratchet Tie Down Strap Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Q Where to place a Down Stream Gage Inspection on an FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 5
D Down Classifying a Medical Device from Class II to Class I Other US Medical Device Regulations 21
M Document Control Management - External documents flowed down from customers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
T ITAR/EAR relationship and Flow Down to Suppliers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
C Whittling down procedures and processes Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
L Excel 2013 file issue - Information in the drop down menu disappears Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
A FTA-Top/Down approach to Risk Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
M How to Hide Drop Down Combo Boxes (Excel) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
Wes Bucey Hospital Turns Down Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award World News 0
N Faux Document Control System - Tear it down or transition? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
V Quality Roadmap from Voice of the Customer way down to Supplier Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
T Uncertainty (Top Down Method)! Auditor argues that this is not enough Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 14
D FDA Reclassification of Medical Devices - Class III device down to Class II 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
P Can the Auditor close down the Corrective Actions? Internal Auditing 12
Z AS9100 Clause 7.4.2.d Revision Letter Flow Down to Suppliers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12