BlipSnip is it Legit Company?

Javier Guan

Quality Manager
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone can provide insight about "BlipSnip" consulting company from India? Their website does not seem to be legit, they say to have an office in U.S and do not and they presented themselves as "Certvalue" consulting but the invoice ended up being to be paid to "BlipSnip". I will appreciate any comment.

Thank you, Javier

AuditFan

Retired
This is my go-to resource for checking if someone is accredited. That is pretty important in a CB!
Not much use in India!

This is definitely not legit.
Depends what you are seeking, as a customer. Only the Third Party services need to have some more formal accredited "legitimacy" applied. But then a quick look at the website should send alarm bells. It's a dumpster fire, regardless.

AuditFan

Retired
This is my go-to resource for checking if someone is accredited. That is pretty important in a CB!

There are a number of other accreditation bodies than ANAB in the USA, so it shouldn't be the ONLY source. UKAS, RvC, COFRAC, DAKK, IAS, are equally valid accreditations (for example) on certificates which may be issued to USA based organizations

Javier Guan

Quality Manager
Thank you all for your responses. We would like to certify GMP at our new boutique nutritional facility in the U.S. We found "Certvalue" with affordable prices, but their website looks like a scam cheap template. They did not take care of the minimum details, they claim an office in the U.S and they said now that, the office in the U.S is only a virtual phone number redirecting to India. Their website is full of errors. We requested a quote and the money would go to BLIP SNIP Consulting PVT LTD instead of Certvalue. They quoted $3,500 for a 3-day virtual audit with 3 years of valid certification. I will appreciate anyone can recommend other affordable alternatives. Thank you, Javier

blackholequasar

The Cheerful Diabetic
There are a number of other accreditation bodies than ANAB in the USA, so it shouldn't be the ONLY source. UKAS, RvC, COFRAC, DAKK, IAS, are equally valid accreditations (for example) on certificates which may be issued to USA based organizations
Very good point! Though to be honest, I'm not entirely familiar with all of these folks I think it's fair to also bring light to the fact that there's more than just ANAB for a CB search haha

Top Bottom