BMW, Mercedes Benz, PSA specific requirements

A

ADVENTURE

Looking for simplicity in the world of CSR's :biglaugh:

I think that I have located the CSR's for BMW and Mercedes, but they do not appear to be in the same format as the Big 3 (the Big 3 requirements are in a seperate document and are linked to TS 16949). BMW and Mercedes CSR's appear to be in large documents and it looks like you have to read through them to pull out what you need. Has anyone found BMW and Mercedes CSR's in the big 3 format? :rolleyes:

Also I understand that PSA does not have any CSR's beyond TS 16949 has anybody heard differently? :confused:

Geoff Cotton

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hope this helps.

Extract from the PSA Website.

"No specific requirements as regard quality systems. Nonetheless, the procedures required by PSA and Renault in the body of their contracts with their suppliers apply."

A

ADVENTURE

PSA CSR's

Thanks Geoff,
I had seen the same clause........ and our program manager for PSA also thought that there were not any additional requirements outside of the statement that you provided. We have our TS 16949 registration in November...lots to do here and this will help.

R

RzulF

Hope this helps.

Extract from the PSA Website.

"No specific requirements as regard quality systems. Nonetheless, the procedures required by PSA and Renault in the body of their contracts with their suppliers apply."

I'm trying to create a matrix of CSR and having some problems with PSA. Your solution would be the simplest way I can imagine but as I see this post a little bit out of date I wonder if anything changed. Could you please show me where can I find the statement mentioned above?

Best regards,
RzulF

L

luciano

Looking for simplicity in the world of CSR's :biglaugh:

I think that I have located the CSR's for BMW and Mercedes, but they do not appear to be in the same format as the Big 3 (the Big 3 requirements are in a seperate document and are linked to TS 16949). BMW and Mercedes CSR's appear to be in large documents and it looks like you have to read through them to pull out what you need. Has anyone found BMW and Mercedes CSR's in the big 3 format? :rolleyes:

Also I understand that PSA does not have any CSR's beyond TS 16949 has anybody heard differently? :confused:

Hello,
I am working for german customers but what I know is that requirements are fulfilled in the form of VDA.
for exemple:
VDA 4 chapter 3 - Product and Process FMEA,
VDA 4 part 3 Quality Assurance prior to Serial Application - Quality Assurance during product realization - Methods and Procedures
VDA 3 part 1 Ensuring reliability of car manufacturers- Reliability Management
a compleet list of these VDA volumes you can find at:
http://webshop.vda.de/QMC/index.php?cPath=23_24

I dont know if this is what you try to find or if I understood well.

R

RzulF

Firstly I'd like to thank you for reply. Actually I'm looking for something supplemental to ISO/TS 16949. Some manufacturers (Volvo, Ford, GM, Chrysler) issues documents with their requirements vs ISO/TS. These documents contain some clarifications or additional requirements for clauses listed from ISO/TS. I was trying to find such document for PSA but I couldn't so the information saying that ISO/TS satisfies all their requirements could be right but I need to have something to prove it. That's why I'm asking for the address where I can find this statement (or maybe a document with CSR if something like that exist)

Regards

A

adriwally98

For south america PSA HAS CSR.
They define:
- fmea (amdec) NPR limits
- R&R requirements
- Documentation storage
- And many others things

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Firstly I'd like to thank you for reply. Actually I'm looking for something supplemental to ISO/TS 16949. Some manufacturers (Volvo, Ford, GM, Chrysler) issues documents with their requirements vs ISO/TS. These documents contain some clarifications or additional requirements for clauses listed from ISO/TS. I was trying to find such document for PSA but I couldn't so the information saying that ISO/TS satisfies all their requirements could be right but I need to have something to prove it. That's why I'm asking for the address where I can find this statement (or maybe a document with CSR if something like that exist)

Regards

I have found some documents relating to PSA requirements. I don't know if they are the latest versions, so.......

See attached.
In the Word document there are some interesting links to documents.

Best regards,

Antoine

Attachments

• DPTA_QMGT04_0027_EX manual for developing suppliers.pdf
    430 KB · Views: 804
  • PSA - Managing Supplier Quality - Documents + links.docx
    14 KB · Views: 837
  • PSA - Peugeot_Citroen quality brochure.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 385
Top Bottom