Boeing Video "Supplier Performance Measurement in BEST" - Supplier Expectations

L

Lundberg

Hello all,
I'm looking for a recorded webcast or video clip titled (if I remember right) "Supplier Performance Measurement in BEST" (located on the Boeing website) in which it communicates to suppliers how they are given threshold values and tracked on their quality and delivery performance. The clip is about 12 minutes long. Can someone help me locate it? If not, another outstanding video in which supplier expectations are communicated. Thanks a bunch. :cfingers:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Boeing video ~ supplier expectations

Hello all,
I'm looking for a recorded webcast or video clip titled (if I remember right) "Supplier Performance Measurement in BEST" (located on the Boeing website) in which it communicates to suppliers how they are given threshold values and tracked on their quality and delivery performance. The clip is about 12 minutes long. Can someone help me locate it? If not, another outstanding video in which supplier expectations are communicated. Thanks a bunch. :cfingers:

Hello Lundberg,

This is all I could find: http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/doingbiz/supplier_portal/spm_pamphlet.pdf

Stijloor

L

Lundberg

Both of these replies are variations of what I'm seeking, the second one is very simular except it's in motion video format. It was called a "webcast" and it was presented with Boeing reps in front of the camera, each talking about different topics.

When I saw it, the person was logged on to BPN.....I don't have a username and password.....Is there a default that will get me on to BPN?? :eek:

Will Boeing supply a username and password for "potential" suppliers?

ADDED: BTW, no one in our company has a BPN username and password.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Both of these replies are variations of what I'm seeking, the second one is very simular except it's in motion video format. It was called a "webcast" and it was presented with Boeing reps in front of the camera, each talking about different topics.

When I saw it, the person was logged on to BPN.....I don't have a username and password.....Is there a default that will get me on to BPN?? :eek:

Will Boeing supply a username and password for "potential" suppliers?

ADDED: BTW, no one in our company has a BPN username and password.
According to the Boeing website,
How to Obtain an Account

Access to the Supplier Portal requires a User ID and Password and is currently limited to Boeing's Suppliers and Partners.
To request an account, contact your procurement agent to receive initial access to the Supplier Portal.

L

Lundberg

Re: Seeking Boeing Video - Supplier expectations

Boeing came through for me. They gave me limited access to BPN and they did it quickly. :applause:

I've been a Boeing supplier for the last 6 years but not currently, the possibility is big to become a supplier once again....maybe a GOLD performer…..

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Glad to hear it! Good luck!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Boeing came through for me. They gave me limited access to BPN and they did it quickly. :applause:

I've been a Boeing supplier for the last 6 years but not currently, the possibility is big to become a supplier once again....maybe a GOLD performer…..

That's good to hear. A lot of times we have people asking questions about things only a customer (or potential customer) can answer, and I'm glad to see an instance where there was a prompt and favorable response.

Top Bottom